Fox Business Host Relentlessly Shames Trump Rep. For Defending His ‘Obscene’ Name-Calling

Werbung:
Lefties think it is OK to call conservative Christians "deplorable. Likewise, conservative Americans think it is OK to call leftist enemies of God and the US "scum."
How is god involved? Where does it say in the Bible about democrats being enemies of god?
In fact, it's your pathetic label. God my arse. Grow up

How is god involved? Where does it say in the Bible about democrats being enemies of god?

Democrats, much less the USA, didn't exist when the Bible was written.

You're replying to a russian troll.

Democrats, much less the USA, didn't exist when the Bible was written.

You're replying to a russian troll.
Lefties have had their brains turned to mush by liars and looters determined to demonize what is good in America and praise and promote what is evil. Dozens of liars and rubes signed the lying leftist propagandist claim that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation. Americans who believe that crap have lost the ability to think and reason clearly.

First, the lie: 10-19-20

NATIONAL SECURITY

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then the exposure, excuses, and denials: 5-16-23

Officials Who Cast Doubt on Hunter Biden Laptop Face Questions​

Dozens of former intelligence officials signed a letter discounting the laptop’s contents. Republicans say the missive was part of a Biden campaign operation.
1710625101631.png
1710625139747.png
1710625204216.png

Lefties have had their brains turned to mush by liars and looters determined to demonize what is good in America and praise and promote what is evil. Dozens of liars and rubes signed the lying leftist propagandist claim that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.

You forgot how the republican Maga sycophants lied about the election and tried to falsify electoral votes?
Americans who believe that crap have lost the ability to think and reason clearly.
I agree. Obviously you forgot.

NATIONAL SECURITY

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dozens of former intelligence officials signed a letter discounting the laptop’s contents. Republicans say the missive was part of a Biden campaign operation.
View attachment 12304
View attachment 12305
View attachment 12306

You mean you do not comprehend the point he just made. Boris your not that stupid ,you saw that the word god was involved and as we all know you hate religion you even got nickname Boris the church burner for wanted them all burned to the ground. So your hate for God gave you another excuse to attack Mark and god.
So do not pull that what's god got to do with in a example that is obviously easy to comprehend. You just want to make your self feel like a real man by attacking Mark . He is a man who has his beliefs as billions of others do . He is a passive man not aggressive and you feel big trying to bully him while you stroke your shall we say ego.
I know your type well
As a matter of fact I'm going to show up where such a punk will be working Tuesday. He's working for a friend of mine and he figured I would want to know. Going to have a little face to face with him and see if he wants to run his mouth to me.
That's one reason you put me on ignore like a coward ,you couldn't handle hearing the truth or your lies debunked and the fact that Mark and me get along. Mark knows I have my own beliefs about religion and evolution
We disagree at times also. But we respect the other person's opinion as neither you or. I or anyone else here know for sure 109 percent there is no concrete evidence that proves how life started and did god have a hand in it
I have heard every thing from we were out her by aliens to we are a computer simulation to we came from a organic compounds from space on meteorites to organic compounds near hot vents in the ocean to organic compounds
Lefties have had their brains turned to mush by liars and looters determined to demonize what is good in America and praise and promote what is evil. Dozens of liars and rubes signed the lying leftist propagandist claim that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation. Americans who believe that crap have lost the ability to think and reason clearly.

NATIONAL SECURITY

++++++++++++++++++++++++

View attachment 12304
View attachment 12305
View attachment 12306
Any one recall when she lost classified files in a hotel room in Russia ?

Werbung:
Back