Fox News interviews a protester on Wall Street

Werbung:
I loved his last line

about wasting time on total nonsense like solantra

If he is the best that the left has to offer, i feel really sorry for the left

You miss the ENTIRE point. . .again!

HE is not from the LEFT!

He is angry, and he is angry at both the right and the left. . .

You are soooo intent in keeping within your little party lines, (and I don't care if you are a "registered Democrats!), that you are not even able to THINK beyond what your "party line" leaders tell you!

So sad!

You miss the ENTIRE point. . .again!

HE is not from the LEFT!

He is angry, and he is angry at both the right and the left. . .

You are soooo intent in keeping within your little party lines, (and I don't care if you are a "registered Democrats!), that you are not even able to THINK beyond what your "party line" leaders tell you!

So sad!

Let me re state that a little differently

If he is the best [tool] that the left can muster to make their point, I feel really sorry for the left

I heard about his interview from someone left leaning at work who made him sound bright and articulate so I was expecting an actual good argument instead of jumbled talking points.... I was disappointed.

Let me re state that a little differently

If he is the best [tool] that the left can muster to make their point, I feel really sorry for the left

I heard about his interview from someone left leaning at work who made him sound bright and articulate so I was expecting an actual good argument instead of jumbled talking points.... I was disappointed.

Well, I can understand why would would have a difficult time understanding a "bright and articulate" person if you generally listen to Fox News!

But. . .still, what does that have to do with the LEFT?

This guy was just as hard on Obama and the Democrats as he was on the Right! AND, although he singled out Fox News for being the worse in terms of hypocrisy and leading questions, he didn't spare ANY Media sources.

So. . .what does it take to be tagged with a "Left" label? It sounds that, your major criteria is whether or not someone respect "Fox News" as the "fair and balance" and "most trusted source for news" in America!

Oh well. . .! I guess I am disappointed too! ;):)

Well, I can understand why would would have a difficult time understanding a "bright and articulate" person if you generally listen to Fox News!

But. . .still, what does that have to do with the LEFT?

This guy was just as hard on Obama and the Democrats as he was on the Right! AND, although he singled out Fox News for being the worse in terms of hypocrisy and leading questions, he didn't spare ANY Media sources.

So. . .what does it take to be tagged with a "Left" label? It sounds that, your major criteria is whether or not someone respect "Fox News" as the "fair and balance" and "most trusted source for news" in America!

Oh well. . .! I guess I am disappointed too! ;):)

If they didn't put on the interview they should have. He was not nearly as entertaining as the other people protesting that could have been why but he was not impressive so that he was any kind of threat to conservatives or republicans. I am not sure why they did not run it, I am told by lefties its because he was so articulate and had a really good argument that fox didn't want people to hear.

I found his talking points were just about exactly those you would hear from obama himself. The only difference I could see is he didn't have a teleprompter.

Its people on the left like you that are praising this guy, so why wouldn't i connect him and his comments with the left? Probably because its the left that is praising him as though he said something new special or different.

He just isnt that special and nothing he said was new or different, its the same crap obama reads off his prompter daily.

I would at least wait till someone who actually has a good sensible and clear argument before I got all orgasmic over it.

If they didn't put on the interview they should have. He was not nearly as entertaining as the other people protesting that could have been why but he was not impressive so that he was any kind of threat to conservatives or republicans. I am not sure why they did not run it, I am told by lefties its because he was so articulate and had a really good argument that fox didn't want people to hear.

I found his talking points were just about exactly those you would hear from obama himself. The only difference I could see is he didn't have a teleprompter.

Its people on the left like you that are praising this guy, so why wouldn't i connect him and his comments with the left? Probably because its the left that is praising him as though he said something new special or different.

He just isnt that special and nothing he said was new or different, its the same crap obama reads off his prompter daily.

I would at least wait till someone who actually has a good sensible and clear argument before I got all orgasmic over it.

I can see that you learn from the best! The "fair and balanced" Fox News!

Oh well. . .By the way, even if (let's give them the benefit of the doubt) Fox didn't air that interview because. . .whatever their reasons (other than it was too clear that this guy doesn't have blinders on and is clever and articulate, and that wasn't what Fox News wanted to depict about the protests on Wall Street), wouldn't you think that, after over 350,000 people watched that interview on U-tube and various other media sources, and after people started asking questions, they could AT LEAST have "pretended" that they had a reason not to air this interview, or correct their "mistake," since SO MANY people are obviously interested in that interview?

And, guess what, a second interview of LaGreca is even more impressive and telling. . . But, obviously, since it is not on Fox News, it doesn't interest you. . .So I won't even offer a link!

"There is no man more blind than that who doesn't want to see!" ;):)

I can see that you learn from the best! The "fair and balanced" Fox News!

Oh well. . .By the way, even if (let's give them the benefit of the doubt) Fox didn't air that interview because. . .whatever their reasons (other than it was too clear that this guy doesn't have blinders on and is clever and articulate, and that wasn't what Fox News wanted to depict about the protests on Wall Street), wouldn't you think that, after over 350,000 people watched that interview on U-tube and various other media sources, and after people started asking questions, they could AT LEAST have "pretended" that they had a reason not to air this interview, or correct their "mistake," since SO MANY people are obviously interested in that interview?

And, guess what, a second interview of LaGreca is even more impressive and telling. . . But, obviously, since it is not on Fox News, it doesn't interest you. . .So I won't even offer a link!

"There is no man more blind than that who doesn't want to see!" ;):)

They should do a whole segment on this issue. I don't understand why they didn't air it and others are asking the same question so they should air it and have a time slot set aside to talk about why

if you have another even better interview please post it, ill watch it. I watched the first one.

What do you mean that I am obviously not interested because it didn't come from fox News? I saw your thread, watched the interview and then posted a reply about it. You must be able to see some interest if I am willing to go that far.

I would say you are going to have to keep your gift of an insult again but I am not insulted that I am willing to watch fox news,

They should do a whole segment on this issue. I don't understand why they didn't air it and others are asking the same question so they should air it and have a time slot set aside to talk about why

if you have another even better interview please post it, ill watch it. I watched the first one.

What do you mean that I am obviously not interested because it didn't come from fox News? I saw your thread, watched the interview and then posted a reply about it. You must be able to see some interest if I am willing to go that far.

I would say you are going to have to keep your gift of an insult again but I am not insulted that I am willing to watch fox news,

Can you point out the "insult?"

I do agree with you that, at the least, Fox News should air that interview NOW and stop pretending it didn't happen.

With close to a 1/2 million people INTERESTED in this specific interview, they are missing the boat, no matter how you look at it!

And, after I find the link for that second interview, I'll post it here!

Can you point out the "insult?"

I do agree with you that, at the least, Fox News should air that interview NOW and stop pretending it didn't happen.

With close to a 1/2 million people INTERESTED in this specific interview, they are missing the boat, no matter how you look at it!

And, after I find the link for that second interview, I'll post it here!

Sure I can point them out, I will highlight the ones on your current reply in red and I just cut and pasted the ones from the post before that down below

COLOR="Red"]But, obviously, since it is not on Fox News, it doesn't interest you. . .So I won't even offer a link!

"There is no man more blind than that who doesn't want to see!" [/COLOR

I never pretended it was never happened, please do make up lies about me

Sure I can point them out, I will highlight the ones on your current reply in red and I just cut and pasted the ones from the post before that down below

I never pretended it was never happened, please do make up lies about me

Could you please read that post again?

I was talking about FOX NEWS needing to air that interview instead of "pretending it didn't happen!"

I wasn't in anyway referring to you.
This perfectly demonstrates the bias with which you read EVERYONE of my posts!

But. . .oh well! I'm not worried about it, so why should you? ;):)

Could you please read that post again?

I was talking about FOX NEWS needing to air that interview instead of "pretending it didn't happen!"

I wasn't in anyway referring to you.
This perfectly demonstrates the bias with which you read EVERYONE of my posts!

But. . .oh well! I'm not worried about it, so why should you? ;):)

I re read it, and I can see you were not talking about me, though it looked that way at first. I am sorry. I do read posts you direct at me with bias, Usually you are rude to me so I kind of go in with walls up, you were not being rude to me that time I just misread it thinking you were. Sorry

Werbung:
I re read it, and I can see you were not talking about me, though it looked that way at first. I am sorry. I do read posts you direct at me with bias, Usually you are rude to me so I kind of go in with walls up, you were not being rude to me that time I just misread it thinking you were. Sorry

No problem.

I'm sorry you believe I am rude to you. I know I "speak" in a very assertive and definite manner (Europeans generally are that way. . .we don't say: "I see your point. . . but. . .", but we say "I disagree because. . .").

So, it may be a cultural issue (although I have lived in the US for most of the last 40 years, I still value very much what I see as honesty and directness in the way Europeans express themselves).

But I believe you would have a difficult time putting your finger on a definitely "rude" comment or an "insult" coming from me.

In fact, I have stated on several occasion that, although I rarely agree with your positions, I think you are a generally good person and I respect you. And, trust me. . .when I don't trust someone's genuiness and/or when I don't respect them, I have NO PROBLEM making myself clear about that either!

Back