Fox News interviews a protester on Wall Street

This kind of thing has been going on for decades (I had a similar experience IN THE 80s). The dumbing down of Americans by the lib media is appalling.

If the media were unbiased, there would be VERY FEW LIBERALS WALKING AROUND. Well...we would have to include the g-schools and all of academia who have successfully indoctrinated many.

See the trend in liberal thought ? Start with a conclusion, try to find proof. Same in media as it is in science.

Werbung:
See the trend in liberal thought ? Start with a conclusion, try to find proof. Same in media as it is in science.

Yes, but the sad thing is so many Americans believe the lies and distortions by the MSM.

I have a long time friend who gets all his news from NPR (he spends a lot of time in his car). He has a completely distorted view of politics, which is very common with liberals.

Yes, but the sad thing is so many Americans believe the lies and distortions by the MSM.

I have a long time friend who gets all his news from NPR (he spends a lot of time in his car). He has a completely distorted view of politics, which is very common with liberals.

That comment is sooooo biased!

I guess, your friend (and maybe you) would be so much better informed if he spent his time listening to Limbaugh or Beck then NPR (which,by the way, is NOT a Liberal media!).

this is so laughable, it made smy day!

I guess, your friend (and maybe you) would be so much better informed if he spent his time listening to Limbaugh or Beck then NPR (which,by the way, is NOT a Liberal media!).

you sure about that ?

The recent scandal at National Public Radio (NPR) has already led to a few positive results. The first is the resignation of its CEO, Vivian Schiller. More recently, Newsbusters.org reported that an NPR board member has publically questioned the network’s Liberal bias with Sue Schardt saying:

• Criticisms of NPRdo have some legitimacy. We must, as a starting point, take on board some of this criticism.”

• We unwittingly cultivated a core audience that is predominately white, liberal, highly educated, elite.

• Ms. Schardt stated that NPR only serves 11 percent of the United States and therefore she “we need to carefully consider whether we warrant public funding and, if so, what the rationale would be.”
Ms. Schardt’s openness and honesty are refreshing in a society that is too often unwilling to look in the mirror to face its demons. Taking taxpayer money to fund programs for a “predominately white, liberal, highly educated, elite” audience is not only wrong, but on its face racists.

If you get your news from liberal sources ONLY, which you likely do, you will have distorted views. It is a fact. Many liberals do not know unbiased or conservative points of view, because they only hear, read, watch liberal biased news sources.

A conservative can't do this because the news is so overwhelmingly liberal. I regularly watch TV network news and hear it on the radio. So, it is impossible to not hear what libs think.

Many reformed libs will tell you they never heard a conservative viewpoint for years while growing up and attending college. Then they hear it from Rush or others and a light comes on and they realize how ignorant they are.

Preaching to the choir bro. I listen to NPR commuting sometimes and I never fail to be surprised at how partisan they are. For example, if there happens to be a story further showing the falacy of man-made global warming you can bet a story affirming it will soon appear.

Preaching to the choir bro. I listen to NPR commuting sometimes and I never fail to be surprised at how partisan they are. For example, if there happens to be a story further showing the falacy of man-made global warming you can bet a story affirming it will soon appear.

Yes. I listen to NPR too just to get a laugh. They consistently portray the news with a huge left wing bias. Now if you get ALL your news from NPR, naturally you will be ignorant of the truth.

Werbung:
Yes. I listen to NPR too just to get a laugh. They consistently portray the news with a huge left wing bias. Now if you get ALL your news from NPR, naturally you will be ignorant of the truth.

No not the only source or I'd be ignorant of quite a lot. If you just filter the facts and toss the spin and hit enough sources to be shown all the facts you are OK.

Back