Fox news shows wrong footage...yet again...realy?

part of the issue is, are they mistakes...like I said, someone else has posted here how they labeled the Republican in a scandle as a Dem...not just once ( could be a mistake ) but many times over different days...and have done same to others.

issue is not mistakes, but is there some intent maybe?

You may yet be right on this one:)

Yet you have not demonstrated that their "mistakes" are any more frequent than the mistakes of other major medias nor to explain why you are only picking on the one media. Are you biased? Would you mislead random readers who come across this thread and only saw that Fox had a biased piece by not showing both sides? If you did then would that mean that you condone being biased and would therefore have no reason to complain about what Fox has done?

I agree that Fox is biased as are the others. I believe they are actually slightly less biased than many of the others and have provided my source to support my statement.

Werbung:
You may yet be right on this one:)

Yet you have not demonstrated that their "mistakes" are any more frequent than the mistakes of other major medias nor to explain why you are only picking on the one media. Are you biased? Would you mislead random readers who come across this thread and only saw that Fox had a biased piece by not showing both sides? If you did then would that mean that you condone being biased and would therefore have no reason to complain about what Fox has done?

I agree that Fox is biased as are the others. I believe they are actually slightly less biased than many of the others and have provided my source to support my statement.

but see thing is, there is Bias...where you report one story more then others or maybe some types of story's more...or how you spin them...What we are talking about here is not just Bias...its a very different thing to if this is what they have done, take the wrong video in order to show something that is not real...Showing a crowd of 10,000 and claiming 20,000 showed up...is bias...showing a crowd of 20,000 that was not there in order to make 20,000 seem more believable on purpose...is not bias...its a lie.

your link talked about Bias...I am sure I could find some study that says just the reverse..because of bias of the studies...And your amount of hits? thats not a study of if one screws up more then the other like this..at random I typed in Bush supports Hitler...I got 6,100,000 hits....does that mean he does? no means nothing...for all you know half the "hits" you pulled up for MSNBC airs wrong footage ...are MSNBC stories...about Fox doing the wrong footage...Here is a better example...show me 1 or 2 videos of MSNBC airing the wrong footage, in a way that helps from liberal viewpoint...Or show me MSNBC listing a Dem as a republican in scandal over and over..

but see thing is, there is Bias...where you report one story more then others or maybe some types of story's more...or how you spin them...What we are talking about here is not just Bias...its a very different thing to if this is what they have done, take the wrong video in order to show something that is not real...Showing a crowd of 10,000 and claiming 20,000 showed up...is bias...showing a crowd of 20,000 that was not there in order to make 20,000 seem more believable on purpose...is not bias...its a lie.

your link talked about Bias...I am sure I could find some study that says just the reverse..because of bias of the studies...And your amount of hits? thats not a study of if one screws up more then the other like this..at random I typed in Bush supports Hitler...I got 6,100,000 hits....does that mean he does? no means nothing...for all you know half the "hits" you pulled up for MSNBC airs wrong footage ...are MSNBC stories...about Fox doing the wrong footage...Here is a better example...show me 1 or 2 videos of MSNBC airing the wrong footage, in a way that helps from liberal viewpoint...Or show me MSNBC listing a Dem as a republican in scandal over and over..

I agree that a lie is more than just bias. If the on air reporter says one thing and the tech in the back room matches it with the wrong footage it cant be a lie unless they collaborated.

And Yes I can cite examples of other networks that aired footage that would in effect be a lie. Even footage that went through a lengthy editing process and could have been reviewed long before it was aired. Fox and a few other stations do not edit their footage first as they bill themselves as "breaking news" meaning that it is put on the air as fast as they know it. Any breaking story should be given SLIGHT benefit of the doubt. The story we are discussing may not even be a breaking story but we still need to know if there was collaboration. And maybe there was but I prefer to know it before I assume it.

I agree that a lie is more than just bias. If the on air reporter says one thing and the tech in the back room matches it with the wrong footage it cant be a lie unless they collaborated.

And Yes I can cite examples of other networks that aired footage that would in effect be a lie. Even footage that went through a lengthy editing process and could have been reviewed long before it was aired. Fox and a few other stations do not edit their footage first as they bill themselves as "breaking news" meaning that it is put on the air as fast as they know it. Any breaking story should be given SLIGHT benefit of the doubt. The story we are discussing may not even be a breaking story but we still need to know if there was collaboration. And maybe there was but I prefer to know it before I assume it.

Unless some tech from Fox news spills, your not going to get it..though there have been some former Fox news workers who have written or been interviewed by writers about some of this type of stuff that goes on at Fox...of course I have not got one of the books, because I don't need a book to tell me they are nothing but a wing of the republican party. But if one looks at all the things like this , one can see, its most likey not just "accidents" ...can you prove it? maybe not, but the pattern fits.

but the pattern fits.

Yesterday I saw a pic of a fox newscaster with a screen behind him that contained the word "hundai" (sp?)

The reflection on his glass topped table said "nude". ( the "u" upside down is a "n", the "n" upside down is a "u" , the "d" still looked like a "d" ...

Not everything people credit to fox of cnn or wherever is intentionally done by fox or cnn or whoever.

Yesterday I saw a pic of a fox newscaster with a screen behind him that contained the word "hundai" (sp?)

The reflection on his glass topped table said "nude". ( the "u" upside down is a "n", the "n" upside down is a "u" , the "d" still looked like a "d" ...

Not everything people credit to fox of cnn or wherever is intentionally done by fox or cnn or whoever.

again, but when they do the same thing over and over...and it serves to help there political bias...one has to question how much is a mistake..like how many times can you on accident label a guy from the wrong party? When its a member of your party but in scandal? Or the background footage tells the story you would rather say, then the one the real footage would present...like i said, you cant prove it, but it happens enough there to question it.

Werbung:
again, but when they do the same thing over and over...and it serves to help there political bias...one has to question how much is a mistake..like how many times can you on accident label a guy from the wrong party? When its a member of your party but in scandal? Or the background footage tells the story you would rather say, then the one the real footage would present...like i said, you cant prove it, but it happens enough there to question it.

I agree that all that happens. I see it on both CNN (for example) and on Fox. It happens in roughly equal amount in all networks as far as I can tell.

Have you ever started a thread to complain about it on any other network?

Back