Fred Thompson Anouced Hes Running For President!

If he does get nominated it will be just another Bob Dole reincarnation... and we saw what happen back then. And part of why Bob Dole was sent up was because republicans then ...like they do now had nobody really to represent them!

Go ahead ...send up Mr. Gerriatric! :D

Werbung:
If he does get nominated it will be just another Bob Dole reincarnation... and we saw what happen back then. And part of why Bob Dole was sent up was because republicans then ...like they do now had nobody really to represent them!

Go ahead ...send up Mr. Gerriatric! :D

Bob Dole and Fred Thompson are two entirely different creatures. To see any similarity between those two beyond two arms, two legs, ten fingers and ten toes is to demonstrate a startling lack of knowledge about either. Only a blinding bias against the party itself could suggest that the two men are cut from the same cloth.

Bob Dole and Fred Thompson are two entirely different creatures. To see any similarity between those two beyond two arms, two legs, ten fingers and ten toes is to demonstrate a startling lack of knowledge about either. Only a blinding bias against the party itself could suggest that the two men are cut from the same cloth.

Really? Americans are very visual people ..and I'll tell you 4 similarities between Thompson and Bob Dole that will be immediately apparaent

Old, bald, white and male!!!

The visual is powerfull stuff for Americans who generally have short attention span.

Now lets say they listen to him ...like his counterparts on the right all agree ...all the other old white males already in the race has very little difference between them!

At the end of the day he's going to come with the same old ..."follow Osama to the gates of hell" .......rhetoric!!!

Werbung:
Really? Americans are very visual people ..and I'll tell you 4 similarities between Thompson and Bob Dole that will be immediately apparaent

Old, bald, white and male!!!

I suppose visuals are important to those who are unable to think, or too lazy or unintelligent to actually research the respective positions of the candidates.

The visual is powerfull stuff for Americans who generally have short attention span.

You are speaking from a position of intimate knowledge?

Back