Gaddafi blames unrest on al-Qaeda

Stalin

No one believes this of course.

Yet when any similar claim is made on by the Media Whores in the US, everyone swallows it whole, whithout demur..

"...Why is that ?

Muammar Gaddafi, the Libyan leader, has said in a speech on Libyan state television that al-Qaeda is responsible for the uprising in Libya.

"It is obvious now that this issue is run by al-Qaeda," he said, speaking by phone from an unspecified location on Thursday.

He said that the protesters were young people who were being manipulated by al-Qaeda's Osama bin Laden, and that many were doing so under the influence of drugs.

"No one above the age of 20 would actually take part in these events," he said. "They are taking advantage of the young age of these people [to commit violent acts] because they are not legally liable!"

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/02/2011224194724150274.html

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Indeed the egregious fox news has been peddling the islamic threat ever since the arab revolution started.

It seems that the country with the biggest problem with islam is the US.

It certainly is the most fundamentalist. There would be no other country in the world with 70 million religious fanatics.

Comrade Stalin

Had he left it at that it would be at least potentially believable. cant be totally believable as he's on more drugs than Charlie Sheen. Or even Keith Richards.

When he continues with how they are giving out hallucinogenic drugs, he loses it. NOt even saying its not true but it makes people roll their eyes and chuckle.

It is mainly unemployed youths as they are easy to manipulate and upset and have nothing better to do.

Its a page out of the KGB playbook circa mid sixties actually. only the kids the were in collega as opposed to being unemployed. little different.

just because al quida says overthrow the governments, and there are protests to do that...does not mean those protesting are doing it for the reasons they want. These Riots are about food, jobs and corruption for the most part. Do I deny some will want what al quida wants? But it is neive to try to think its even the main cause...after all..Egypt almost none of the protesters or signs said anything about Islamic law..the nation is fairly secular and that is not what the majority wanted in those protests...In Iran they are protesting..and they have just that..as Islamic ruled law under Islamic law...and they are protesting against some of of that.

Listen to the protesters...they talk about food, jobs , freedom of speech, democracy, and corruption...you don't hear alot of them saying anything about Islam even.

Its time the west started not treating all Muslims as the same.

just because al quida says overthrow the governments, and there are protests to do that...does not mean those protesting are doing it for the reasons they want. These Riots are about food, jobs and corruption for the most part. Do I deny some will want what al quida wants? But it is neive to try to think its even the main cause...after all..Egypt almost none of the protesters or signs said anything about Islamic law..the nation is fairly secular and that is not what the majority wanted in those protests...In Iran they are protesting..and they have just that..as Islamic ruled law under Islamic law...and they are protesting against some of of that.

Listen to the protesters...they talk about food, jobs , freedom of speech, democracy, and corruption...you don't hear alot of them saying anything about Islam even.

Don't be naive enough to think that revolutions cannot be hijacked for purposes other than what are intended....it is a very real possibility.

That said, I don't think the "West" treats all Muslims the same, unless you view the "West" as what you hear talking heads spouting on about.

Don't be naive enough to think that revolutions cannot be hijacked for purposes other than what are intended....it is a very real possibility.

That said, I don't think the "West" treats all Muslims the same, unless you view the "West" as what you hear talking heads spouting on about.

of course it can yes, but if our own revolution could have gone very different after we won as well...but that does not mean you don't try. Also the Gadhafe was claiming, and dogtown was implying the facts back it, not that Bin Ladin would hijack this movement...but that he was behind it....he is not.

and the talking heads while not speaking for everyone on this, also speak for a large amount of people. And for 2 long those talking heads and the US government has not been far off from each other.

It benefits Al-Q to create disruption. This is an easy and cheap way to alter the status quo. Of course you use unemploym,ent and a useless economy to gin up discord in Egypt. And it really doesn't matter wha they unemployed kids in Egypt think, the country as a whole have been shown to be on boaerd with what the koran calls for, islamic governance.
obama.
Mo may be a druuged up sociopath but he's not a complete idiot like

It benefits Al-Q to create disruption. This is an easy and cheap way to alter the status quo. Of course you use unemploym,ent and a useless economy to gin up discord in Egypt. And it really doesn't matter wha they unemployed kids in Egypt think, the country as a whole have been shown to be on boaerd with what the koran calls for, islamic governance.
obama.
Mo may be a druuged up sociopath but he's not a complete idiot like

you may not have noticed this, but the "status" quo has made Al Quida a world wide terror group with no shortage of funds and those willing to die...So if you wish to keep saying that the Status quo will prevent Al Quida from power...well you can just buying what dicators always buy support with...fear..of a evil boogy man who could be...

As for the rest of what you said...I have no idea what you where even trying to say...I am honestly pretty sure you where drunk or something

you may not have noticed this, but the "status" quo has made Al Quida a world wide terror group with no shortage of funds and those willing to die...So if you wish to keep saying that the Status quo will prevent Al Quida from power...well you can just buying what dicators always buy support with...fear..of a evil boogy man who could be...

As for the rest of what you said...I have no idea what you where even trying to say...I am honestly pretty sure you where drunk or something

No, Clinton failing to nip it in the bud did that. You miss the point because you don't grasp the dynamics at play in teh muslim world.

No, Clinton failing to nip it in the bud did that. You miss the point because you don't grasp the dynamics at play in teh muslim world.

yea its all Clinton , just when I thought that tiered excuse was done with maybe.

Please lease things Republicans did to stop Bin Ladin pre 9-11... I will give you a hint, yelling wag the dog when he launched cruise missiles at a suspected WMD Factory and training camp where Intel said Bin Ladin was going to be, does not count.

Also news flash...Arab muslim terrorism did not start under clinton....

Werbung:
yea its all Clinton , just when I thought that tiered excuse was done with maybe.

Please lease things Republicans did to stop Bin Ladin pre 9-11... I will give you a hint, yelling wag the dog when he launched cruise missiles at a suspected WMD Factory and training camp where Intel said Bin Ladin was going to be, does not count.

Also news flash...Arab muslim terrorism did not start under clinton....

true, Carter helped by crippling the intel world.

no 9-11 if Clinton accepts Bin Laden.

Back