Gay Sex Kills

Oh, and quit the gay-bashing. It's so obvious in this thread that you might as well be wearing a nametag that says, "Hello, My Name Is Homophobe."
This is just it, but it has been the case that those who most oppose homosexuals are often themselves suppressed homosexuals. Maybe that is the case with a person who starts this thread, and has a name like Ilikeboobs. Somehow I think there might be some serious overcompensation on the OP.

Werbung:
Not agreeing with a homosexual life style does not make a person a homophobe.

There is nothing we can do to keep the schools from indoctrinating our kids to their value system except for to keep our kids home on the days they are teaching those things, home school or do what I do. Every single day re teach your kids from the garbage they learned at school.

Do you seriously believe that schools, or anyone else, can teach children to be homosexuals?

Either you are, or you aren't, or you're somewhere in between and have to work hard to prove your masculinity, perhaps by being a homophobe. Bunz has it right.

I never said I believed that schools teach our children to be homosexual. You totally twisted my post :( I did say I do not want the schools teaching my children about homosexuality or any other of the things they think are so important.

I had a teacher tell my son that using a condom was safe sex in the 6th grade. I showed him from the condom wrapper that it says it is zero percent effective against herpes and various percent effective against syphilis, aides, and other sexually transmitted diseases. I asked him to at least teach using a condom was safer than nothing at all but that it was not completely safe. The teacher refused and as far as I know they are still teaching kids to go for it and you’re safe if you just use a condom. I gave him pages of documentation that condoms were not completely safe, but he had his agenda and didn’t want a bothersome parent in the way.

The teacher would have been better to keep his stupid mouth shut at let the parents teach this to their kids. I had to do a lot of work downloading disclaimers from various condom websites to prove to my son his teacher was a stupid fool! But this is the same teacher who told my son we never went to the moon and it was a government conspiracy.

I do not want any teacher teaching my child their personal moral values on sex. Some teachers tell the kids dry humping is acceptable and oral sex is not really sex. I do not want that sort of crap taught by some sick teacher.

I would have to work extra hard to prove my masculinity:) since I am a girl!
And lets say my child said to me, mom I think I might be homosexual. I would tell them the same thing I would tell any kid of mine. Sex is not to be taken lightly. We are human beings not animals. We don’t go in heat and just do it when it sounds good. Take sex seriously and its something you wait for, you wait for the right person. Kids shouldn’t be having sex! Look at the person you are thinking about having sex with and then ask yourself……..are they worth dying for. Because you don’t know if you will or wont catch something that could kill you. You don’t know of you could catch something you can’t get rid of like herpes, and try to imagine explaining to your future spouse why you have to be extra careful so you wont give them something you caught by some person that ended up not mattering didley squat

I never said I believed that schools teach our children to be homosexual. You totally twisted my post :( I did say I do not want the schools teaching my children about homosexuality or any other of the things they think are so important.

I had a teacher tell my son that using a condom was safe sex in the 6th grade. I showed him from the condom wrapper that it says it is zero percent effective against herpes and various percent effective against syphilis, aides, and other sexually transmitted diseases. I asked him to at least teach using a condom was safer than nothing at all but that it was not completely safe. The teacher refused and as far as I know they are still teaching kids to go for it and you’re safe if you just use a condom. I gave him pages of documentation that condoms were not completely safe, but he had his agenda and didn’t want a bothersome parent in the way.

The teacher would have been better to keep his stupid mouth shut at let the parents teach this to their kids. I had to do a lot of work downloading disclaimers from various condom websites to prove to my son his teacher was a stupid fool! But this is the same teacher who told my son we never went to the moon and it was a government conspiracy.

I do not want any teacher teaching my child their personal moral values on sex. Some teachers tell the kids dry humping is acceptable and oral sex is not really sex. I do not want that sort of crap taught by some sick teacher.

That's funny, when I was in high school (only a couple of years ago) the school was required to teach abstinence-only sex ed. Granted I don't think the situation you described is much better, but remember that there are two sides to this coin. And as for middle school, "sex ed" then was a federally-approved video that discussed puberty but not intercourse. A teacher in my hometown was recently fired for answering a question about oral sex in her middle school Health class.

And lets say my child said to me, mom I think I might be homosexual. I would tell them the same thing I would tell any kid of mine. Sex is not to be taken lightly. We are human beings not animals. We don’t go in heat and just do it when it sounds good. Take sex seriously and its something you wait for, you wait for the right person. Kids shouldn’t be having sex! Look at the person you are thinking about having sex with and then ask yourself……..are they worth dying for. Because you don’t know if you will or wont catch something that could kill you. You don’t know of you could catch something you can’t get rid of like herpes, and try to imagine explaining to your future spouse why you have to be extra careful so you wont give them something you caught by some person that ended up not mattering didley squat

If one of your children was to come out to you, you should know that the "sex talk" isn't exactly the best thing to throw at them. Coming out is about orientation and identity, not intent to engage in intercourse. I've known a few abstinent gay men - it is entirely possible to be a homosexual without engaging in homosexual activities.

That point gets lost a lot of the time. As a liberal, I do not promote promiscuous sexuality. I promote the right to choose, sure - but I also promote giving people, especially teenagers, the full, uncensored facts about sexuality. Politicization of sexual education needs to end.

That's funny, when I was in high school (only a couple of years ago) the school was required to teach abstinence-only sex ed. Granted I don't think the situation you described is much better, but remember that there are two sides to this coin. And as for middle school, "sex ed" then was a federally-approved video that discussed puberty but not intercourse. A teacher in my hometown was recently fired for answering a question about oral sex in her middle school Health class..

In one of our middle schools the cooking teacher shared with her class that she was gay and that no student really knew if they were gay or not unless they experienced both. She was not fired, she was defended by the school district. but remember i am from a very very very very very liberal area. things might be differnt where you come from.

If one of your children was to come out to you, you should know that the "sex talk" isn't exactly the best thing to throw at them. Coming out is about orientation and identity, not intent to engage in intercourse. I've known a few abstinent gay men - it is entirely possible to be a homosexual without engaging in homosexual activities..

My son is girl crazy, I wont be having the orientation talk with him and my daughter I just adopted is boy crazy so I probably wont be having a orientational talk with her either. but if it ever came to be that I was in a situation like that, I am sure I would research a whole lot to find out the best way to aproach it.

That point gets lost a lot of the time. As a liberal, I do not promote promiscuous sexuality. I promote the right to choose, sure - but I also promote giving people, especially teenagers, the full, uncensored facts about sexuality. Politicization of sexual education needs to end.

I think a parent should give full facts about sex, but I do not want my government doing it for me. Every child is different, some mature quicker than others and some slower. A parent knows best when is the right time to tell a child more and more information.

Good for you for taking responsibility for teaching your children about sex. Many parents don't, and kids learn what they think they know from each other. Some of them have a very twisted view of morality and human sexuality.

It sounds like the teacher you talked to didn't understand what needs to be taught to children, or maybe had to follow the curriculum decided by someone "higher up." That's too bad.

And, being a girl, you don't need to prove masculinity either. It is the macho man who down deep inside isn't too sure just what his own sexual orientation is that tends to do that.

What needs to be taught about homosexuality is that you don't go around making someone's life miserable by harassing them about being gay, whether they are or not. Let's hope that your school is at least teaching that. Let's teach them that homosexuality is not "catching" while we're at it.

What needs to be taught about homosexuality is that you don't go around making someone's life miserable by harassing them about being gay, whether they are or not. Let's hope that your school is at least teaching that. Let's teach them that homosexuality is not "catching" while we're at it.

Geez PLC, quit making so much sense. Excellent post.
I am as heterosexual as they get, Back in HS, I was just as guilty about teasing folks about being gay, whether they were or not. Only as a young adult did I realize how dumb and wrong it is.

The tendency for people (can speak for males) to have more than one partner or threesomes even.. is probably more prevalent than homosexuality. So, let's teach little Mikey and Tina to be tolerant of them also. In fact we could have pop up story books on the topic..start them early 'tho...sure, don't want to miss an opportunity.

Perhaps we shouldn't teach little white kids that they aren't inherently better than black kids? We shouldn't teach kids that its okay to be black if their parents want to teach them otherwise. After all, being black opens all sorts of doors to violent crime, doesn't it?

This is utter nonsense and you know it. We teach children to be tolerant of homosexuals - yes. We also teach them not to be promiscuous in their sexual practices, regardless of orientation. When I was in high school, that was all they were allowed to teach us - nothing about contraception, nothing about family planning of any kind, just "don't have sex." The problem with schools isn't that they are doing something about intolerance; the problem is that they aren't doing enough in terms of real education.

Oh, and quit the gay-bashing. It's so obvious in this thread that you might as well be wearing a nametag that says, "Hello, My Name Is Homophobe."

Are you even paying attention? I'm talking about behavior indoctrination here, not racism or homophobia. Show me where I said, "I hate gays" and I'll give you a bag of money.

Typical of those who disagree with you on things like this - throw out ad-hominem attacks in the hopes that the other side will cower and run. Fat chance with that working on me, dude. I disagree with schools teaching things that parents should be teaching - i.e. morality. Schools, tax payer funded schools, should be teaching the basics like math, science, history...the subjective stuff should always be taught at home. Or college.

This tolerance bullsh*t is getting ridiculous. We have to be tolerant of everyone's choices. Yeah, ok. Then teach people to be tolerant of the KKK, of Nazis, of child rapists and all sorts of other behaviors that some might find offensive.

I don't have to be tolerant of things I know to be morally wrong. That doesn't mean, though, that I'm going to stand outside holding signs saying, "I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!" :rolleyes:

You can't choose to be attracted to men, but you can choose to put your todger in there. There's nothing wrong with accepting homosexuality, and its a homosexuals choice whether or not to put that in there.

Doesn't mean other people are obliged to tolerate it.

WTF does it matter what someone chooses to do in the privacy of thier homes?

Seems to be this "Day of Silence" business is pretty explicitly not confined to the privacy of one's home. In fact it rather seems like they're rubbing their business in the faces of other folks -- namely children.

This is just it, but it has been the case that those who most oppose homosexuals are often themselves suppressed homosexuals.

OK, Kinsey. :rolleyes:

I love the clumsy way that leftists gay-bait their opponents in order to look more tolerant of gays.

But teaching people to be intolerant of homosexuals does.

Seems to be no one's advocating teaching "intolerance," merely objecting to the forced indoctrination of "tolerance" in children.

I don't have to be tolerant of things I know to be morally wrong. That doesn't mean, though, that I'm going to stand outside holding signs saying, "I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!" :rolleyes:

So you're saying that you're going to be intolerant but you'll tolerate them anyway?

Perhaps you'd like to fill me in as to what you mean by, "I don't have to be tolerant."

Oh, and by the way, morality is subjective. What's "wrong" to you might well be very "right" to someone else.

Werbung:
Seems to be this "Day of Silence" business is pretty explicitly not confined to the privacy of one's home. In fact it rather seems like they're rubbing their business in the faces of other folks -- namely children.

The problem didn't start with the school. If homosexuality really was just something people did, whatever, fine, no one else cares, then there would never have been a call for a "Day of Silence" in the first place. The reason it shows up in schools is because some of the most horrific incidences of homophobic violence have taken place there. Homophobia invaded schools across America long before things like this came along to clean it up and set the record straight (so to speak). The "Day of Silence" is not the first strike - it is the response.

Back