Honour Killing

there is a difference between Indian women having acid thrown on their faces for refusing dowries and honor killings of raped daughters in muslim cultures.
yes, there was a clit removal in Atlanta, and it happens in London and other places... in muslim families.

you don't see a father killing his daughter in America because she has been raped and he wants to save the family reputation. that doesn't happen. and the point is simple.

Werbung:
there is a difference between Indian women having acid thrown on their faces for refusing dowries and honor killings of raped daughters in muslim cultures.
yes, there was a clit removal in Atlanta, and it happens in London and other places... in muslim families.

There is no effective difference: the main point, in all of them - women are property and not full humans with their own right. This allows their relatives to treat them in inhuman ways.

In muslim families? In some muslim families that come from certain cultural backgrounds. In addition, female circumcision also occurs in Christian families from certain cultural backgrounds. Religion has nothing to do with it - it is cultural. If you can show me where in the Koran or Bible it states that this is policy, I'll back off and concede the argument that religion insists on honor killing and on female circumcision.

you don't see a father killing his daughter in America because she has been raped and he wants to save the family reputation. that doesn't happen. and the point is simple.

Yes, you are right. You don't see American-born muslims killing their daughters do you? Thank you for making my point.

I think you need to accept that Coyote is right bewitched and honour killings are not just a Muslim thing - but at the same time the thread starter needs to accept that the last thing honour killings are is a western thing and that to try and blame it on us is just offensive and pathetic.

I think you need to accept that Coyote is right bewitched and honour killings are not just a Muslim thing - but at the same time the thread starter needs to accept that the last thing honour killings are is a western thing and that to try and blame it on us is just offensive and pathetic.

the honor killings that take place in Islam are a muslim practice.
there is murder all over the world. but there is a certain muslim practice of killing raped daughters. it is carried out by fathers, brothers, or uncles.
if you want to lump all murders together then it gets nit-picky.

the honor killings that take place in Islam are a muslim practice.
there is murder all over the world. but there is a certain muslim practice of killing raped daughters. it is carried out by fathers, brothers, or uncles.
if you want to lump all murders together then it gets nit-picky.

Except, your logic and knowledge is tragically flawed.

Most muslims do not practice this. It appears to be a practice limited to those living in certain geographical areas or descended from immigrants over those areas. As previously stated the majority of muslims neither condone nor practice this while, simultaneously - those of other religions who live in those areas do practice it.

No cigar for you. Try again. :)

Except, your logic and knowledge is tragically flawed.

Most muslims do not practice this. It appears to be a practice limited to those living in certain geographical areas or descended from immigrants over those areas. As previously stated the majority of muslims neither condone nor practice this while, simultaneously - those of other religions who live in those areas do practice it.

No cigar for you. Try again. :)

most muslims?
who cares if most muslims don't practice this, the fact that they practice it at all shows that the culture is violent and kills in a fashion that is according to a custom of ideology.

Werbung:
Back