Gays Attack Christians in Washington, DC

So how many of these "radical" Christians are out committing murder and mayhem? There are kooks in every walk of life. And by the way, I know a lot of Homeschoolers, and I wouldn't put any of them in the category of being a radical.

Werbung:
So how many of these "radical" Christians are out committing murder and mayhem? There are kooks in every walk of life. And by the way, I know a lot of Homeschoolers, and I wouldn't put any of them in the category of being a radical.

Home schooling--is a mere reaction, and a logical one, to the appalling and abysmal total and complete collapse of the K-12 education system into a feeding trough for radical unions.

AND--NOTHING ELSE. NOTHING.

Werbung:

The ones who follow Jesus radically represent zero percent of the murderers. The ones who go to watered down liberal churches look pretty much like every other American - blandly sinning. But sitting along side all these Christians - the remnant - is a larger group of people who talk the talk and these are the ones who are getting divorced and committing crimes from within the Christian community.

Back