Genocide Joe’s correspondents dinner

Stray Bullet

Genocide Joe and all of his elitist celebrity friends had a party while innocent people are dying because of him. No one wants to sit around and see jokes about a man this monstrous. I hope the ratings were super low. But even if they were the mainstream media would probably propagate that they weren’t. So many of their colleagues have been killed because of this man. They are actually betraying journalism by attending. Thankfully all of those protestors (heroes) were there to shame them as they headed in there with their fancy dresses and suits. Fuck these people.

Werbung:
Genocide Joe and all of his elitist celebrity friends had a party while innocent people are dying because of him. No one wants to sit around and see jokes about a man this monstrous. I hope the ratings were super low. But even if they were the mainstream media would probably propagate that they weren’t. So many of their colleagues have been killed because of this man. They are actually betraying journalism by attending. Thankfully all of those protestors (heroes) were there to shame them as they headed in there with their fancy dresses and suits. Fuck these people.
Because of Biden, Israel has not started its planned attack on Rafah, and therefore many fewer innocent people are not being killed.

You are saying stupid, useless nonsense. Biden is not commanding the IDF. He is stalling it while his state department people are trying very hard to produce a ceasefire and a return of hostages.

You are about as useful as an actual Stray Bullet.

Because of Biden, Israel has not started its planned attack on Rafah, and therefore many fewer innocent people are not being killed.

You are saying stupid, useless nonsense. Biden is not commanding the IDF. He is stalling it while his state department people are trying very hard to produce a ceasefire and a return of hostages.

You are about as useful as an actual Stray Bullet.
My profile is named after the song Stray Bullet by KMFDM. It’s about not falling in line with dogmas and steering your own path towards enlightenment as an individual. Biden is sending them AID and MONEY after everything they’ve done. So even if you believe that he doesn’t have any control with what Israel does then he’s still complicit in the genocide. You can’t be truly against the genocide if you’re not going to call out everyone who’s a part of it and who provides cover and propaganda for it.

Last edited:
There’s no delicate way to say you’re against genocide. You put your foot on the ground and outright declare you’re against it. This is the crime of all crimes. You don’t stand idly by while it happens for months and pretend to care while you fund it.

My profile is named after the song Stray Bullet by KMFDM. It’s about not falling in line with dogmas and steering your own path towards enlightenment as an individual.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

You just described the U.S. / On-Going Cultural Revolution....launched some time around '64.

At the end of the day this is a classic case of politicians not doing the right thing because of the donors. The donors are all Republican pretty much (officially or privately). So whether the Democrat or Republican candidate wins we always get a mostly Republican agenda anyways. Genocide in Gaza is just a piece of that.

Bullshit.
Politicians do what they have to....to keep their jobs!!!
Most people that would vote for Biden don’t want the slaughter of innocent Palestinians. He’s not listening to his voters. He’s doing what corporations and republicans want which is bloody murder for Israel.

Colin Jost claimed “decency” about Biden. I guess decency doesn’t matter when you’re murdering people. Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were decent before they got alone with their victims. He has no idea how much of a cuck for the establishment he looked like last night. Congratulations Colin. You’re going to be so hip with the young people now. Enjoy entertaining boomers on SNL forever you elitist bastard.

I watched it and he tore shreds off the idiot GOP and the likes of you.
And fuck brain dead blockhead whack jobs like you too.

Colin Jost claimed “decency” about Biden. I guess decency doesn’t matter when you’re murdering people. Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were decent before they got alone with their victims. He has no idea how much of a cuck for the establishment he looked like last night. Congratulations Colin. You’re going to be so hip with the young people now. Enjoy entertaining boomers on SNL forever you elitist bastard.
Still banging on about the genocide bullshyt?
Give it up son. The same us happening in every way ever fought. Get over it.

Werbung:
I watched it and he tore shreds off the idiot GOP and the likes of you.
And fuck brain dead blockhead whack jobs like you too.
In order to have torn me to shreds he’d have to address the genocide and justify it intelligently (which can’t be done) that he has been cowardly avoiding confronting protestors of.

Back