Genocide Joe’s correspondents dinner

Still banging on about the genocide bullshyt?
Give it up son. The same us happening in every way ever fought. Get over it.
I know all about war and even the cruel nature of sacrificing people for a greater good or some shit. But this isn’t a war at all. The other side isn’t fighting back. Prove me wrong. Just a virtue signal attack from Iran is all Israel has had to deal with from the other side while being protected by US. This is a genocide being disguised as a war by the media and powers that be.

Werbung:
I know all about war and even the cruel nature of sacrificing people for a greater good or some shit. But this isn’t a war at all. The other side isn’t fighting back. Prove me wrong. Just a virtue signal attack from Iran is all Israel has had to deal with from the other side while being protected by US. This is a genocide being disguised as a war by the media and powers that be.
I don't have to prove anything. You can believe what you want. It's not my fault your an idiot. Enjoy.

In order to have torn me to shreds he’d have to address the genocide and justify it intelligently (which can’t be done) that he has been cowardly avoiding confronting protestors of.
Fuck you and your genocide bullshyt. Cry on someone else's shoulder you big girl.

You said nothing about how Hamas killed 1200 Jews when unprovoked. Was that genocide when they couldn't fight back?

Fuck you and your genocide bullshyt. Cry on someone else's shoulder you big girl.

You said nothing about how Hamas killed 1200 Jews when unprovoked. Was that genocide when they couldn't fight back?
They absolutely have been provoked for generations and the government of Israel knew they were going to attack and let it happen. No one just woke up one day and wanted the life of a terrorist for themselves. There’s cause and effect in everything. If you oppress people and takeover their land, arrest them and hold them in prison without trial for years just for throwing rocks or something, they are going to do things that aren’t pleasant to you. This genocide is only creating more terrorists. I refuse to call it a war. Zionists need to respect Palestinians and value them as people. They are the Jewish equivalent of klansmen or nazis.

Last edited:
They absolutely have been provoked for generations and the government of Israel knew they were going to attack and let it happen. No one just woke up one day and wanted the life of a terrorist for themselves. There’s cause and effect in everything. If you oppress people and takeover their land, arrest them and hold them in prison without trial for years just for throwing rocks or something, they are going to do things that aren’t pleasant to you. This genocide is only creating more terrorists. I refuse to call it a war. Zionists need to respect Palestinians and value them as people. They are the Jewish equivalent of klansmen or nazis.
Stop crying. You're upsetting everyone.

Stop crying. You're upsetting everyone.
Everyone needs to be upset about this. I’m keeping tabs on who is and who isn’t. And anyone who isn’t is never getting my vote or support again, whether they’re a politician or a celebrity. The whole point of this post is my disgust with Biden having a happy little champaign party with celebrities while people are getting killed over his *********. If that’s what liberalism is, then call me Karl Rove.

Everyone needs to be upset about this. I’m keeping tabs on who is and who isn’t. And anyone who isn’t is never getting my vote or support again, whether they’re a politician or a celebrity.

I'm sure everyone is trembling with threats like that.
The whole point of this post is my disgust with Biden having a happy little champaign party with celebrities while people are getting killed over his *********. If that’s what liberalism is, then call me Karl Rove.
Who gives a shyt what you think.

There’s no delicate way to say you’re against genocide. You put your foot on the ground and outright declare you’re against it. This is the crime of all crimes. You don’t stand idly by while it happens for months and pretend to care while you fund it.
You're becoming a little narcissistic as the debate heats up.

I'm sure everyone is trembling with threats like that.

Who gives a shyt what you think.
Likewise to yourself. But thats why protests become non peaceful because people like you refuse to hear the downtrodden. So if a brick ever got thrown through your window then you had it coming.

Likewise to yourself. But thats why protests become non peaceful because people like you refuse to hear the downtrodden. So if a brick ever got thrown through your window then you had it coming.
Do you mean like j6??
Peaceful?
We know it was a fascist takeover with no justifiable reason other than Trump didn't want to leave.
So fuck your downtrodden sooks. Get some tissues.

Do you mean like j6??
Peaceful?
We know it was a fascist takeover with no justifiable reason other than Trump didn't want to leave.
So fuck your downtrodden sooks. Get some tissues.
I don’t support January 6th or Trump. It’s like you’re a robot that is wired by the DNC to think any opposition to Biden is Trump.

There’s no delicate way to say you’re against genocide. You put your foot on the ground and outright declare you’re against it.
Really. Just like you've done because no one is siding with the terrorists.
This is the crime of all crimes.
Not really. GWB killed 200000 in Iraq and not one whimper from all the bleeding hearts.
You don’t stand idly by while it happens for months and pretend to care while you fund it.
I wouldn't matter if USA was funding it. Israel would fund it anyway. They will stop the terrorists bastards as all costs. Way to go.
You're the sook doing somersaults and crying.

Werbung:
Back