George Santos stunning confession

I am not afraid of what the leftists might do. The Bible teaches that wickedness on earth is going to get so bad that the wicked fascists will be cutting the heads off of Christians for refusing to yield to their dictatorial fascist demands.

Rev 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Inject some god when you're out of ammo.

Werbung:
Dems will catch on. They can order people to wear masks, but millions of Americans will not obey leftist fascist tyrannical edicts when they have no respect whatsoever for the leftist fascists and their imaginary kingdoms. Leftists may think they are going to take away guns from God Bless Free Americans but if they do, they are stupid.

haven't you morons been whining the dems were going to take your guns since at least obama? and yet you still have your guns?

god you make the dumbest fake victims. lol

Werbung:
haven't you morons been whining the dems were going to take your guns since at least obama? and yet you still have your guns?

god you make the dumbest fake victims. lol
Correction, I have never whined about something that is never going to happen in my household.

Back