George Santos stunning confession

It's not that lefties despise laws but that they have such a hard time keeping them. A Bowman-Swalwell ticket would represent the best the Democrats have to offer from among fire-alarm pullers to chines spy lovers.

Black people can pull fire alarms!

Racist!

retardgreta.jpeg

how dare you!

Werbung:
The Madison Cawthorn election is far worse to me than George Santos.

madison.jpg

Madison for Jesus!

If any of you want to bash republicans use him as an example. You need me to do it?

So what is different between Cawthorn and Santos?

Cawthorn was hand picked by elite republicans and used at the 2020 republican convention as a prop! He has no qualifications at all other than being crippled and handsome. :unsure: WTF? A total loser in life who could not pass one semester of college and could not keep his hands off of women.

Mark Meadows picked that retard kid to replace him in the 11th district to attract young voters. People in that district voted for him thinking he must have been crippled in war. But Madison never served in the US military.

Madison Cawthorn no accomplishments, no education and sexually assaults women. :rolleyes:

Blacks can shout fire in a theater and illegally pull fire alarms. However, not every black who criminally pulls a fire alarm will get away with the crime.
you really obsess about pulling fire alarms. weird. with everything going on in this country, that's a pretty stupid thing to obsess about. lol

The Madison Cawthorn election is far worse to me than George Santos.

View attachment 9471

Madison for Jesus!

If any of you want to bash republicans use him as an example. You need me to do it?

So what is different between Cawthorn and Santos?

Cawthorn was hand picked by elite republicans and used at the 2020 republican convention as a prop! He has no qualifications at all other than being crippled and handsome. :unsure: WTF? A total loser in life who could not pass one semester of college and could not keep his hands off of women.

Mark Meadows picked that retard kid to replace him in the 11th district to attract young voters. People in that district voted for him thinking he must have been crippled in war. But Madison never served in the US military.

Madison Cawthorn no accomplishments, no education and sexually assaults women. :rolleyes:
he was a piece of work. busted twice for trying to sneak weapons onto airplanes.

you really obsess about pulling fire alarms. weird. with everything going on in this country, that's a pretty stupid thing to obsess about. lol
I hate to see Democrats given a free pass to commit crimes worthy of jail time that other Americans go to jail for committing.

he was a piece of work. busted twice for trying to sneak weapons onto airplanes.
Democrats want to fashion America where the only ones carrying guns are lawbreakers, including crooks, thugs, and murderers who ignore American laws of every kind, especially gun laws.

Democrats want to fashion America where the only ones carrying guns are lawbreakers, including crooks, thugs, and murderers who ignore American laws of every kind, especially gun laws.

democrats blah blah blah all you do is mindlessly repeat right wing nonsense lol

democrats blah blah blah all you do is mindlessly repeat right wing nonsense lol
If guns are banned who will still carry guns?

1. Law-abiding Americans?
2. Murderers and thugs with illegal guns by the illegal alien train car load?

If guns are banned who will still carry guns?

1. Law-abiding Americans?
2. Murderers and thugs with illegal guns by the illegal alien train car load?
Plenty of dems own guns
They aren't looking to ban all guns duh

So military, police, and regular Americans would have guns

Plenty of dems own guns
They aren't looking to ban all guns duh

So military, police, and regular Americans would have guns
Dems will catch on. They can order people to wear masks, but millions of Americans will not obey leftist fascist tyrannical edicts when they have no respect whatsoever for the leftist fascists and their imaginary kingdoms. Leftists may think they are going to take away guns from God Bless Free Americans but if they do, they are stupid.

Dems will catch on. They can order people to wear masks, but millions of Americans will not obey leftist fascist tyrannical edicts when they have no respect whatsoever for the leftist fascists and their imaginary kingdoms. Leftists may think they are going to take away guns from God Bless Free Americans but if they do, they are stupid.
What if the military come to the door wanting them?
What would you do Rambo other than shit yourself?

What if the military come to the door wanting them?
What would you do Rambo other than shit yourself?
I am not afraid of what the leftists might do. The Bible teaches that wickedness on earth is going to get so bad that the wicked fascists will be cutting the heads off of Christians for refusing to yield to their dictatorial fascist demands.

Rev 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Werbung:
Back