George Santos stunning confession

Nah his stupid racist! Posts are just stupid
Nope he brings up issue that often need to be addressed openly..
For instance with Muslim That are not citizens here . Should we deport them if arrested .
Should we be so trusting about who we let in .
That's what forums are for.
If you do not like it then do not post in them. Lol but you can't do that can you lug nut.
Your huge Narcissist ego won't let you.
What he said about Santos I pretty well agree with most of it.
Now there is a added factor the picture of the little nut bar girl is considered more of a Joe lug nut that how I take it. We have talked before about you total lack of of a sense of humor.

Werbung:
Nope he brings up issue that often need to be addressed openly..
For instance with Muslim That are not citizens here . Should we deport them if arrested .
Should we be so trusting about who we let in .
That's what forums are for.
If you do not like it then do not post in them. Lol but you can't do that can you lug nut.
Your huge Narcissist ego won't let you.
What he said about Santos I pretty well agree with most of it.
Now there is a added factor the picture of the little nut bar girl is considered more of a Joe lug nut that how I take it. We have talked before about you total lack of of a sense of humor.
I am talking about his stupid racist! Posts

What is Phlegmjet so pissed about?

I have not defended Santos at all. I said he has no business being a congressman.

I'm not obsessed with him. I barely give a shit.

Should we have a forum where all posters do is drop videos from their favorite biased news source about politicians from other countries?

Oh I'm a racist now? George Santos checks all your moronic little boxes. That is all that matters to your retards. Who cares if he is a corrupt liar?

You libtards have no principles at all. You just go by your emotions like children. Santos' stunning confession!

Piss off.

What is Phlegmjet so pissed about?

I have not defended Santos at all. I said he has no business being a congressman.

I'm not obsessed with him. I barely give a shit.

Should we have a forum where all posters do is drop videos from their favorite biased news source about politicians from other countries?
Where am I pissed?
I just pointed out your stupid racist! Posts don't work, even though you seem determined to regurgitate them over and over

Oh I'm a racist now? George Santos checks all your moronic little boxes. That is all that matters to your retards. Who cares if he is a corrupt liar?

You libtards have no principles at all. You just go by your emotions like children. Santos' stunning confession!

Piss off.
You sound like a child, using words like libtard

Where am I pissed?
I just pointed out your stupid racist! Posts don't work, even though you seem determined to regurgitate them over and over

How are my posts racist? And who in the fuck are you to determine who is racist? You voted for slavers.

I have made a very specific point on this thread and you don't like it.

How are my posts racist? And who in the fuck are you to determine who is racist? You voted for slavers.

I have made a very specific point on this thread and you don't like it.
I didn't say you were racist duh
I was mocking your racist! Posts duh
You know your constant stream of posts about others being racist... when they arent

I didn't say you were racist duh
I was mocking your racist! Posts duh
You know your constant stream of posts about others being racist... when they arent

I'm calling you on your hypocrisy. Are you dense?

Jamaal Bowman American hero!

Attachments

• bowman.jpg
    bowman.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
Back