George Santos stunning confession

Did Walter start a thread about the congressman who fucked a Chinese spy?

What about the congress women who hate Jews and defend terrorists?

I guess our freund was too busy at that time. :unsure:

The George Santos story has meaning for me only because it demonstrates how people do not pay attention enough to congressional elections. Santos should have never ever been elected to anything. He's like that idiot Madison Cawthorn who was in congress for one term from North Carolina. Pay attention!

Funny though. Santos is gay, transvestite and Hispanic. You demtards dislike him?
Yes normally with Santos being gay Hispanic and a big liar you would think demo rats would love him. santo needs to go along with the squad

Werbung:
How am I using the RNC playbook?

That has to be the lamest shit I have ever seen.

I do not give a shit about George Santos so I cannot be defending him. My issue is why so bloke from Central Europe gives a shit. Weird.

This thread is not about Trump. You admit you are losing by bringing up Trump over and over?
Using the rnc playbook by attacking posts you don't like that are anti trump with fallacy

You have the lamest posts

George Santos is a freshman congressman. A year ago nobody knew who he was. He has not even been in office for a year!

Santos is not a house leader. He was never some rising star in the republican party. He is not like Jim Jordan or Mike Johnson.

He is an unknown, an unqualified liar who slipped through the cracks and was elected to an office he should not have been considered for. Shame on the voters of the 3rd district in New York state.

So I ask the question again. Why would a Central European man be obsessed enough with this nobody congressman(One of 435) to be starting a message board thread about him?

Note also that Walter's post to establish this thread contained no personal opinions of his own. Not one word!

Just an MSNBC video.

So Walter is just some shill slave pasting everything that MSNBC says? Did he even watch the video? Does he even know who George Santos is?

Starcastle makes these stupid posts about racism as if he is mak8ng an intelligent point lol
He just looks stupid
He is making a point. Santos has a liberal life style in his private life.
Regardless he is a republican and needs kicked out of office he's a discrace to decent people.
Much of the squad needs to also.
Your upset and butt hurt again because Santos has a life style that's more liberal and it got pointed out to you.

He is making a point. Santos has a liberal life style in his private life.
Regardless he is a republican and needs kicked out of office he's a discrace to decent people.
Much of the squad needs to also.
Your upset and butt hurt again because Santos has a life style that's more liberal and it got pointed out to you.
There is no point to his stupid posts

Werbung:
Back