Germany starts using more coal again

Werbung:

It was inevitable when you depend on a dictator ship and commie for your supply of fuel.

Nearly all of Europe have relied on Russia for energy. You said nothing before but now irs a lefties fault.

You must trawl the internet searching for anything you can twist to be a lefties fault. You appear paranoid with hate for them but project yourself as a reservoir of intimate knowledge of everything.

Nearly all of Europe have relied on Russia for energy. You said nothing before but now irs a lefties fault.

You must trawl the internet searching for anything you can twist to be a lefties fault. You appear paranoid with hate for them but project yourself as a reservoir of intimate knowledge of everything.
Yes boris the butt hurt perhaps you recall Biden promise to do away with all fossil fuels.

This butt business is getty a little scary.
I hope your mother knows youre in here.
I hope Boris Johnson finds out you stole his name and made a rhyme with your surname :p

Back on-topic: All countries really should have invested in renewable resources years ago, the annexation of Crimea in 2014 was the first warning sign that was missed - the switch should have been planned much earlier with consideration given to the possibility of the needs for future sanctions to Russia

I hope Boris Johnson finds out you stole his name and made a rhyme with your surname :p

Back on-topic: All countries really should have invested in renewable resources years ago, the annexation of Crimea in 2014 was the first warning sign that was missed - the switch should have been planned much earlier with consideration given to the possibility of the needs for future sanctions to Russia
Boris got his name from from this guy not Johnson .

Did I mention democrats or liberals nope get a grip boris and learn to read

This is what you said

It was inevitable when you depend on a dictator ship and commie for your supply of fuel.

Are either of those two persuasions to the right? Of course you were insinuating it.

I think you have been gripping something too firmly considering you have a fetish with sex recently.

This is what you said

Are either of those two persuasions to the right? Of course you were insinuating it.

I think you have been gripping something too firmly considering you have a fetish with sex recently.
No I do not have a fetish for sex lol and if I did it would have nothing to do with coal use. You see boris there is a lot of coal left and Its uses will one =day expand as oil runs out

No I do not have a fetish for sex lol and if I did it would have nothing to do with coal use. You see boris there is a lot of coal left and Its uses will one =day expand as oil runs out
How do you know oil will run out? It might at the rate America uses it but its unlikely. Both coal and oil are contributors to global warming. Choose your poison.

Werbung:
How do you know oil will run out? It might at the rate America uses it but its unlikely. Both coal and oil are contributors to global warming. Choose your poison.
Well Boris the baffled the reason I know is because I read. You should try it dome time its enlightening .

Now America has about a 300 year supply of coal at present use rates .

Now the real issue for us to look at is population we keep growing world wide and that requires more food more energy more housing all of which use energy to create. So coal isnt really going anywhere .
It provided energy to the world at one time . Again try reading its a good thing, much better then lying or guess as you tend to.

Back