Germany starts using more coal again

I
Well Boris the baffled the reason I know is because I read. You should try it dome time its enlightening .

Now America has about a 300 year supply of coal at present use rates .

Now the real issue for us to look at is population we keep growing world wide and that requires more food more energy more housing all of which use energy to create. So coal isnt really going anywhere .
It provided energy to the world at one time . Again try reading its a good thing, much better then lying or guess as you tend to.
I did mention oil specifically. Please pay attention.

Werbung:
Nearly all of Europe have relied on Russia for energy. You said nothing before but now irs a lefties fault.

You must trawl the internet searching for anything you can twist to be a lefties fault. You appear paranoid with hate for them but project yourself as a reservoir of intimate knowledge of everything.
Lol boris neither did you hey boris

I hope Boris Johnson finds out you stole his name and made a rhyme with your surname :p

Back on-topic: All countries really should have invested in renewable resources years ago, the annexation of Crimea in 2014 was the first warning sign that was missed - the switch should have been planned much earlier with consideration given to the possibility of the needs for future sanctions to Russia

Why the obsession with white people? 44% of the world's population live in just 5 Asian countries. China-India-Indonesia-Pakistan-Bangladesh....

Where is their energy coming from in the next 50 years?

Climate change has been a white western obsession for over 30 years.

Why the obsession with white people? 44% of the world's population live in just 5 Asian countries. China-India-Indonesia-Pakistan-Bangladesh....

He will find new energy with his magic wand .

Poor people should not be robbed by rich people of cheap energy that humans have exploited for hundreds of years to no harm.

How do you know oil will run out? It might at the rate America uses it but its unlikely. Both coal and oil are contributors to global warming. Choose your poison.
Cow farts and volcanos are also causes of global warming, according to dim-witted alarmists and researchers seeking to keep leftist-influenced government money flowing.

1694258442259.png

Cow farts and volcanos are also causes of global warming, according to dim-witted alarmists and researchers seeking to keep leftist-influenced government money flowing.

View attachment 7429
Of course there are non human factors moron
But you focus on the important controllable ones duh

For example
Volcanic eruptions are often discussed in relation to climate change because they release CO2 (and other gases) into our atmosphere. However, human contributions to the carbon cycle are more than 100 times those from all the volcanoes in the world - combined.

View attachment 7429
Volcanos did at one time when the earth was covered with them. However today one large one blowing will result in a cooling due to blocking sun light.
I leave it up to dip sticks like Ricky and Borris to deal with cow farts that seems like something they are qualified to handle.

Werbung:
Volcanos did at one time when the earth was covered with them. However today one large one blowing will result in a cooling due to blocking sun light.
I leave it up to dip sticks like Ricky and Borris to deal with cow farts that seems like something they are qualified to handle.
You seem curiously interested in cow farts lol

Back