Global warming scare is getting deadly!

I wonder how many liberals live their lives based on lies.
Do you not see how this cuts both ways?
I know two different young liberal married couples who refuse to have children because they are fearful of the future. They are so concerned about global warming, over population, pollution, war, and other kooky beliefs liberals hold, they refuse to procreate.
Think of it, at minimum one less kid for your tax dollars to have to educate and potentially incarcerate. Isnt that good news? Plus if they dont contribute to the growing divorce rate and remain a couple, I would bet that there comes a time when they decide to adopt. Isnt that what we should be doing? With all of the right wing values of not wanting to teach birth control, then wouldnt support aborting an unwanted pregnancy and dont want to contribute through taxes toward the well being of that child, seems to me they are playing right into your hands.
They will never know the love and joy of raising a child. And, all because they believe in lies.

Sad. So sad.

Liberalism is so destructive, self-defeating, illogical, disgusting, maddening, harmful, hateful, intolerant, ignorant...and so on...
Having been on both sides of the political tracks, living life without the fear driven hypocrisy being the basis of political agenda is much nicer on this side.

Werbung:
I wonder how many liberals live their lives based on lies.

I know two different young liberal married couples who refuse to have children because they are fearful of the future. They are so concerned about global warming, over population, pollution, war, and other kooky beliefs liberals hold, they refuse to procreate.

They will never know the love and joy of raising a child. And, all because they believe in lies.

Sad. So sad.

Liberalism is so destructive, self-defeating, illogical, disgusting, maddening, harmful, hateful, intolerant, ignorant...and so on...

Why is it sad, Gip? Doesn't that mean that they will die off and leave the world to the only real humans on Earth--the CONSERVATIVES? You should be happy that social Darwinism is weeding out those who are unsuitable and leaving God's people like you and DOT to repopulate the world.

I don't understand why you would post such a blatantly hypocritical statement, you don't give a damn about liberals and every post you make says so very clearly. At least try to be truthful, dance on these people's graves and make merry for your enemies are reduced in number today.

Why is it sad, Gip? Doesn't that mean that they will die off and leave the world to the only real humans on Earth--the CONSERVATIVES? You should be happy that social Darwinism is weeding out those who are unsuitable and leaving God's people like you and DOT to repopulate the world.

I don't understand why you would post such a blatantly hypocritical statement, you don't give a damn about liberals and every post you make says so very clearly. At least try to be truthful, dance on these people's graves and make merry for your enemies are reduced in number today.

Oh my Sweet Mare, why so nasty? I am warm and friendly to all here at the HOP even libs and selective breeders like you.

But seriously now, I hope to enlighten people like these liberal couples to error of their ways. So, that they might find happiness. Liberalism prevents one from being happy.

Life is difficult enough without believing in imaginary problems. But alas, some liberals are just too dense and incapable of overcoming their illness. And, that is what is so sad.

Living a life believing in lies is terribly unproductive.

Libs, I highly recommend you read this book. It will set you free of your mental derangement.

Liberal%20Mind%20Web%20%281%29.jpg

Read The Liberal Mind and learn why:

1. The laws and moral codes--the rules--that properly govern human conduct arise from, and must be compatible with, the biological, psychological and social nature of man.
2. The liberal agenda’s Modern Parental State violates all of the rules that make ordered liberty possible.
3. The modern liberal agenda is a transference neurosis of the modern liberal mind, acted out in the world’s economic, social and political theaters.
4. The liberal agenda’s Modern Permissive Culture corrupts the foundations of civilized freedom and is destroying America's magnificent political achievements.

The liberal agenda’s basic principles are not only antithetical to our most cherished liberties; they are also directly contrary to all that is good and noble in the human enterprise. The Liberal Mind is the first work to explain why modern liberalism appeals to the irrational tendencies of the human mind. It is the first work to explain how liberalism can be defeated.[

Werbung:
I wonder, could global warming be so bad anyplace on earth that someone would want to shoot their baby and little boy over it? I am all for the stupid adults killing themselves but take issue with killing the kids. Was it better for the planet because it was less people? What would a global warmist say the reasons are?

Back