Good news and bad things for democrats

Werbung:
I have more good news and sad news for democrat posters here.
We will be leaving tonight to take a short vacation in the keys to visit a old freind who has invited us to the keys for dome deep sea fishing mainly for Mahi mahi and whaoo.maybe some marlin also . He has a very nice boat a Grady white 370 express .
The bas news is we will be back in 3 or 4 days and ready to annoy the shat out of the dishonest liberals here

Who cares. Say hello to Davey Jones for me.
We will be leaving tonight to take a short vacation in the keys to visit a old freind who has invited us to the keys for dome deep sea fishing mainly for Mahi mahi and whaoo.maybe some marlin also . He has a very nice boat a Grady white 370 express .
The bas news is we will be back in 3 or 4 days and ready to annoy the shat out of the dishonest liberals here

The right wing thinks they can.make hay having Americans hate their country.
The whole propaganda about democrats hating America is absurd. Its a very poor defence and it only resonates amongst low iq republicans. Not because its true but because its a result of low intelligence.

Why would anyone native American hate his country? It makes no sense and always falls short of any debate. Its absolute rubbish.

you think you "annoy" anyone?
hahahaha
hahahah

you're a legend in your own mind.

I think democrats will be able to stop trump from running for office thats the good news for them. However the bad news is ,

Governor Ron DeSantis will be running and the young people will love him and he will kick democrat ass faster then lying biden can lie .

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
I guess we're gonna find-out!!!!!

Florida:
Trulieve Throws Its Weight Behind Adult-Use Marijuana Legalization
August 9, 2022
.​
"One of the biggest cannabis companies in the nation is throwing millions of dollars behind a proposed ballot measure for 2024 that would legalize adult-use marijuana in Florida.

Trulieve Cannabis, based in Tallahassee, Florida, filed a constitutional amendment with the state Division of Elections on Monday to allow anyone 21 or older to buy and consume cannabis, the News Service of Florida reported."

We had a great time on vacation . we caught a couple nice wahoo the mahi were all small this trip. My buddy even opened up a bottle of his pappy van winkle bourbon. We laid on the beach and made a trip out on Duvall st . but its kinda slow this time of year.

Werbung:
"some" republicans hate this country. lol
i can make "weasel word" posts too.

except I realize how stupid that is, i'm just doing it to mock you, oh "legend in your own mind"

Back