Lara Trump; Right, AGAIN...As USUAL!!! Why DeSantis would be smart to wait until 2028

DonKiRo

Lara Trump: Ron DeSantis should wait until 2028 for White House run​

By
Lee Brown
November 14, 2022 10:23am
Updated

Lara Trump has begged “very smart” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to delay his expected White House run to give her father-in-law, former President Donald Trump, a clear shot at the Republican nomination in 2024.

Eric Trump’s wife, now a Fox News contributor, said it would be “nicer” for DeSantis to wait until 2028 while seemingly conceding that, as The Post declared on its Nov. 9 front page, the Florida governor is “DeFuture” of the GOP.

“I think that Ron DeSantis is very smart,” Lara Trump told Sky News Australia on Sunday.

“Look, he’s a young guy. There will be a lot of opportunity for him in the future … to run for president,” she added of the 44-year-old governor, who was re-elected in a landside to a second four-year term as the Sunshine State’s leader.
The Post's Nov. 9 front page calling Ron DeSantis DeFuture.“I think that Ron DeSantis is very smart … he’s a young guy,” Lara Trump said of DeSantis, whom The Post recently called “DeFuture.”

“And I think he’s a smart enough guy to know that it would be great to have all the support of this party, of the America First, MAGA movement — whatever you want to call it — fully behind him in 2028 than possibly has, you know, fracturing it in 2024,” Lara Trump continued.

As well as giving the 76-year-old Donald Trump an easier run, it would prevent the former president from having to resort to his usual vicious tactics, she suggested.

Werbung:
This is how the Left can APPEAR as though they are fair and balanced and not reveal they are Far Leftist ideologues.

They know that by supporting DeSantis, it will dilute the support for Trump AND DeSantis and guarantee a Democrat victory in 2024.

"Comedian Bill Maher praised
Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” saying DeSantis is a “normal” governor, contrary to his controversial portrayal in the media."

This is how the Left can APPEAR as though they are fair and balanced and not reveal they are Far Leftist ideologues.

They know that by supporting DeSantis, it will dilute the support for Trump AND DeSantis and guarantee a Democrat victory in 2024.

so wanting to win makes democrats "far left ideologues"? lol.
guess that makes republicans "far right ideologues" since they too, want to win?

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” saying DeSantis is a “normal” governor, contrary to his controversial portrayal in the media."

You do not get it. Trump is the best thing democrats can hope for. They ran a vegetable against him and prevailed.

Could you please study the election results and polls from 2020 because Trump did terrible with middle of the road(Moderates, independents) white voters and Jan 6th only makes that worse. This is not about your feelings or your views. I'm talking about 25-30% of the electorate.

Trump is also a lighting rod and supreme motivator for democrat voters. He motivates democrats to go out and vote.

Desantis and Dan Crenshaw are the future of the republican party. Crenshaw cannot run for president because he was born in Scotland.

Both well educated. Both decorated veterans. Both have appeal to Hispanics.

I'm not sure how good Desantis speaks Spanish he is not confident enough to do it publicly but that should be a big push to get more people running for office who speak Spanish well like Crenshaw does.

What about Jan 6th?

What about the fact that Trump will be 78 in 2024? Snap out of it.

So let's ignore that Trump will be 78 years and 4 months on election day 2024?

Democrats won those mid term elections folks. The Trump magic is gone. Yes republicans barely took the house and that is important but they lost a seat in the senate(Herschel Walker :rolleyes:) and in state and local elections they mostly lost. They lost to Warnock!

Republicans lost just about every significant race in the state of Michigan. Democrats control everything in that state.

Running close does not matter.

lara trump is wrong, at least from the viewpoint of the GOP.

trump would lose. desantis won't (well, a lot less likely to lose than trump, too soon to declare a winner yet)

lara trump is "correct" that it would be "nice" to kowtow to donald trump to massage trump's ego, so republicans have to decide what is more important to them, trump's ego or winning.

btw what a "surprise" that a trump relative said people should be nice to donald. lol As if donald has ever been nice to anyone else.

Lara Trump: Ron DeSantis should wait until 2028 for White House run​

By
Lee Brown
November 14, 2022 10:23am
Updated

Lara Trump has begged “very smart” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to delay his expected White House run to give her father-in-law, former President Donald Trump, a clear shot at the Republican nomination in 2024.

Eric Trump’s wife, now a Fox News contributor, said it would be “nicer” for DeSantis to wait until 2028 while seemingly conceding that, as The Post declared on its Nov. 9 front page, the Florida governor is “DeFuture” of the GOP.

“I think that Ron DeSantis is very smart,” Lara Trump told Sky News Australia on Sunday.

“Look, he’s a young guy. There will be a lot of opportunity for him in the future … to run for president,” she added of the 44-year-old governor, who was re-elected in a landside to a second four-year term as the Sunshine State’s leader.
The Post's Nov. 9 front page calling Ron DeSantis DeFuture.'s Nov. 9 front page calling Ron DeSantis DeFuture.“I think that Ron DeSantis is very smart … he’s a young guy,” Lara Trump said of DeSantis, whom The Post recently called “DeFuture.”

“And I think he’s a smart enough guy to know that it would be great to have all the support of this party, of the America First, MAGA movement — whatever you want to call it — fully behind him in 2028 than possibly has, you know, fracturing it in 2024,” Lara Trump continued.

As well as giving the 76-year-old Donald Trump an easier run, it would prevent the former president from having to resort to his usual vicious tactics, she suggested.
You're forgetting 81 million got rid of him yet you want him given an easy run so they will do it again. You're not thinking about the facts.

You're forgetting 81 million got rid of him yet you want him given an easy run so they will do it again. You're not thinking about the facts.

Screenshot_20220825-134606_kindlephoto-54857233.png

Doesn't the picture of that Communist aiming at and about to shoot the helpless woman remind you of the cop who took almost 10 seconds to size up the situation in the Capitol on J6 and get Ashli Babbitt in his sights before murdering her?

Last edited:
Not to me it doesn't but to a paranoid right winger with an obsession of hate against democrats, it would. Let's face it. It is nothing but that. You have no justifiable reason for you outrageous views other than an inherited hate.
View attachment 2258

Doesn't the picture of that Communist aiming at and about to shoot the helpless woman remind you of the cop who took almost 10 seconds to size up the situation in the Capitol on J6 and get Ashli Babbitt in his sights before murdering her?

Not to me it doesn't but to a paranoid right winger with an obsession of hate against democrats, it would. Let's face it. It is nothing but that. You have no justifiable reason for you outrageous views other than an inherited hate.
Communists killed more than 100,000 Americans over the years and the cop who killed Ashli reminds me of a Communist and he, along with the rest of the Democrats are helping empower Marxism in America.

Communists killed more than 100,000 Americans over the years and the cop who killed Ashli reminds me of a Communist and he, along with the rest of the Democrats are helping empower Marxism in America.
USA killed over 200000 in Iraq but you said nothing then.
Democrats do not kill Americans simply because they are in govt.
That's a pathetic justification for hating democrats. Grow up idiot.

USA killed over 200000 in Iraq but you said nothing then.
Democrats do not kill Americans simply because they are in govt.
That's a pathetic justification for hating democrats. Grow up idiot.
How many times must you be told that the war in Iraq was brought on by Saddam's ruse to keep Iran in check, that Iraq still had WMD'S.

Werbung:
How many times must you be told that the war in Iraq was brought on by Saddam's ruse to keep Iran in check, that Iraq still had WMD'S.
How many times must you be told you post lies.
The Iraq war was about oil you fool.
There was no Women's Masturbation Devices

Back