Lara Trump; Right, AGAIN...As USUAL!!! Why DeSantis would be smart to wait until 2028

Werbung:
I will grant you that you seem as smart as a steely dan.

If the war was about oil, we won the war. Why didn't we take the oil?
You did. A govt was installed which is sympathetic to USA. Especially when the oil barons tell them what to do.
Do you really believe it was about giving them freedom???? Sucker.

You do not get it. Trump is the best thing democrats can hope for. They ran a vegetable against him and prevailed.

Could you please study the election results and polls from 2020 because Trump did terrible with middle of the road(Moderates, independents) white voters and Jan 6th only makes that worse. This is not about your feelings or your views. I'm talking about 25-30% of the electorate.

Trump is also a lighting rod and supreme motivator for democrat voters. He motivates democrats to go out and vote.
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow...the Dreams You Dare to Dream Really Do Come True"

Secession from the UN's rainbow colonies is the only hope Great America has.

Desantis and Dan Crenshaw are the future of the republican party. Crenshaw cannot run for president because he was born in Scotland.

Both well educated. Both decorated veterans. Both have appeal to Hispanics.

I'm not sure how good Desantis speaks Spanish he is not confident enough to do it publicly but that should be a big push to get more people running for office who speak Spanish well like Crenshaw does.
Sí, Se Puede Is for Sissy Putty

How many times must you be told you post lies.
The Iraq war was about oil you fool.
There was no Women's Masturbation Devices
Big Oil Occupied Government

Both times under the Chickenhawk Bushies, Saddam was lowering the price of oil by flooding the market in order to finance his war against our mortal enemy, Iran. That helped the economy in both the Reagan and Clinton administrations. But it offended the petrocracy that orders the Bushwhacks and similar Republicans what to do and how to make it look patriotic.

Big Oil Occupied Government

Both times under the Chickenhawk Bushies, Saddam was lowering the price of oil by flooding the market in order to finance his war against our mortal enemy, Iran. That helped the economy in both the Reagan and Clinton administrations. But it offended the petrocracy that orders the Bushwhacks and similar Republicans what to do and how to make it look patriotic.
I agree

Trump Will Win in the Seceded States

Have you taken any meds for your TDS? I'm sure Bye. Done. will make that an entitlement. Post Trump Stress Disorder will also qualify you for a monthly check.

Show me the TDS post. I have not written one.

I have simply taken the realistic position that Trump cannot win so it would be a mistake to run him. He's too old, too politically damaged and too unpopular to win. I prefer that Joe Biden not be a two term president.

So many of the conservatives who post here have been an embarrassment. You included.

Werbung:
Still waiting on my TDS post.

Notice how so many of the conservatives posters are full of shit 90% of the time? They claim to love our country but want to succeed from it. They claim to be for small government but support a police state and military dictatorship. In the name of Jesus of course. :rolleyes:

Just like the libturds they have no tolerance for anybody with a difference of opinion.

Back