GOP candidate

Boris Norris

Let's say that Trump continued to lead for the GOP nomination.
It's clearly stated how a selection is made but what if the GOP heirachy don't want Trump because of his continued accumulation of baggage.
My question is can the GOP overrule the normal process and refuse to him the nomination?

Werbung:
Let's say that Trump continued to lead for the GOP nomination.
It's clearly stated how a selection is made but what if the GOP heirachy don't want Trump because of his continued accumulation of baggage.
My question is can the GOP overrule the normal process and refuse to him the nomination?
The real question should be who can the Democrats turn to for 2024, the incompetent token minority woman who came in last in the 2020 Democrat primary, the old codger who remains on life support just to be able to make rare appearances and attempt to speak coherently, or the perpetual loser with a bad attitude who has unsuccessfully fought to take her imagined place on the throne for 3 decades?

The real question should be who can the Democrats turn to for 2024, the incompetent token minority woman who came in last in the 2020 Democrat primary, the old codger who remains on life support just to be able to make rare appearances and attempt to speak coherently, or the perpetual loser with a bad attitude who has unsuccessfully fought to take her imagined place on the throne for 3 decades?
Not you again. Naff off.
You're being a pest.

republicans like political debates whree only the republicans are allowed to speak.

swamp? you mean like trump hiring his family? and all his "best people" who got in legal trouble?
hahahahahahhahahahahahah
There's something seriously wrong with. He's out of his tree with hate.

republicans like political debates whree only the republicans are allowed to speak.

swamp? you mean like trump hiring his family? and all his "best people" who got in legal trouble?
hahahahahahhahahahahahah
Biden's extended family are all getting rich from shady payments made by foreigners for no known reason.

Biden's extended family are all getting rich from shady payments made by foreigners for no known reason.

maybe so. just like a lot of people. i don't really care about biden's family if they aren't in politics making policies that affect me. you morons seem to obsess about them.

let me know when you can show that joe biden has his policies influenced by "shady payments made by foreigners". lol

plenty to hate in trump. he's an arrogant hateful egotistical moron who doesn't care who he hurts. Hes one of the most disgusting human beings in politics.
Democrats find fault with Republican leaders who dare to stand firm against anti-American policies, but leftists do love their proud, haughty, fascist Democrat tyrants.

And Trump's aren't???
I can recommend an optometrist if you wish.
The difference between Trump's kids and Biden's kids is that Trump's kids have legitimate businesses with regular banking records and Biden's kids have no record of legitimate businesses to explain the millions of dollars passing into their hands from mysterious people using complicated webs of offshore banks and shady wire transfer transactions, just like a RICO mob does.

Werbung:
Back