ENDORSEMENTS ROLL IN: GOP Lawmakers Line Up Behind Trump, 'Only He Can Stop This Swamp'

Real News Links

ENDORSEMENTS ROLL IN: GOP Lawmakers Line Up Behind Trump, 'Only He Can Stop This Swamp'

Former President and 2024 presidential candidate Donald Trump is already picking up endorsements for his next White House run. GOP lawmakers are lining up to throw their weight behind the former prez.

Trump announced his bid for a second term on November 15.

From Just The News:

• House GOP Conference Chair Rep. Elise Stefanik has endorsed Trump for president, referring to him as the “leader” of the GOP.
  • Republican Reps. Mary Miller of Illinois, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Troy Nehls of Texas, Ronny Jackson of Texas, Paul Gosar of Arizona, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Clay Higgins of Louisiana, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller and GOP Rep.-elect Wesley Hunt of Texas have also endorsed Trump.
  • GOP Rep.-elect Max Miller of Ohio said he supports Trump for the 2024 GOP nomination.
  • “I wouldn’t be here without his support, and President Trump will always have my support,” he wrote.
  • Eli Crane of Arizona is another incoming freshman member of the House who is supporting Trump for president.
  • Actor Jon Voight, a strong supporter of Trump’s in 2016 and 2020, is supporting his bid for a second term in 2024. Trump awarded Voight the National Medal of Arts at the White House in November 2019.

More over at Just The News:

Werbung:
On the weekend Chris Christie openly stated he will not be a contender under the GOP.
I'll bet Trump has got his tail up now you have endorsed him. That's all his campaign need.

They have distanced themselves from the idiot which only leaves the demented core of republicans like you.

Do you really believe those 81 million will change to Trump?? You have to be kidding.

Newsweek

Andy Biggs

Representative Andy Biggs wrote on Twitter: "President Trump is the leader of the Republican Party. Let's Make America Great Again."

Paul Gosar

Representative Paul Gosar, a well-known supporter of former President Trump, tweeted Trump's campaign slogan "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" on Tuesday in what appeared to be an endorsement.

Lindsey Graham

Senator Lindsey Graham tweeted praise of Trump's speech that appeared to endorse his candidacy on Tuesday. "If President Trump continues this tone and delivers this message on a consistent basis, he will be hard to beat," he wrote. "His speech tonight, contrasting his policies and results against the Biden Administration, charts a winning path for him in the primaries and general election."

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a longtime ally of the former president, also offered him her endorsement before Trump spoke at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday evening. "President Trump has my full endorsement and my support as our Republican nominee in 2024," Greene said in a video shared to Twitter.

Wesley Hunt

Wesley Hunt, the newly elected Republican congressman who will represent Texas' 38th district, offered Trump his support. "Congratulations to President Trump on his announcement to become the 47th President of the United States. Our country is in a rapid decline thanks to Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. It's time to save America," Hunt tweeted.

Ronny Jackson

Representative Ronny Jackson, who served as White House physician during the Trump administration, also backed the former president's campaign. "President Trump SAVED AMERICA once, and he's going to do it again! I think EVERYONE knows where I stand," Jackson tweeted. "I've had 45's back since DAY ONE, but just in case, I'm PROUD to OFFICIALLY ENDORSE President Trump in 2024! TRUMP 2024!! #Trump2024."

Kari Lake

Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, who was endorsed by Trump but defeated by Democrat Katie Hobbs, backed the former president for re-election. "President Trump announces his '24 Presidential run. He has my complete and total endorsement!" Lake tweeted.

Troy Nehls

"My friend Donald J. Trump has my complete and total endorsement for president in 2024," Representative Troy Nehls tweeted on Tuesday. "He is the leader of the Republican Party, and we will make America great again!" Nehls wrote.

Elise Stefanik

Representative Elise Stefanik endorsed Trump days before his confirmation on Tuesday but after the former president had said he would make a major announcement. "I am proud to endorse Donald J. Trump for President in 2024," Stefanik said in a statement on November 11. "It is time for Republicans to unite around the most popular Republican in America, who has a proven track record of conservative governance."
All republicans. How did I know that.

If you think they are endorsements you're as dumb as a stump.

Newsweek

Andy Biggs

Representative Andy Biggs wrote on Twitter: "President Trump is the leader of the Republican Party. Let's Make America Great Again."

Paul Gosar

Representative Paul Gosar, a well-known supporter of former President Trump, tweeted Trump's campaign slogan "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" on Tuesday in what appeared to be an endorsement.

Lindsey Graham

Senator Lindsey Graham tweeted praise of Trump's speech that appeared to endorse his candidacy on Tuesday. "If President Trump continues this tone and delivers this message on a consistent basis, he will be hard to beat," he wrote. "His speech tonight, contrasting his policies and results against the Biden Administration, charts a winning path for him in the primaries and general election."

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a longtime ally of the former president, also offered him her endorsement before Trump spoke at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday evening. "President Trump has my full endorsement and my support as our Republican nominee in 2024," Greene said in a video shared to Twitter.

Wesley Hunt

Wesley Hunt, the newly elected Republican congressman who will represent Texas' 38th district, offered Trump his support. "Congratulations to President Trump on his announcement to become the 47th President of the United States. Our country is in a rapid decline thanks to Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. It's time to save America," Hunt tweeted.

Ronny Jackson

Representative Ronny Jackson, who served as White House physician during the Trump administration, also backed the former president's campaign. "President Trump SAVED AMERICA once, and he's going to do it again! I think EVERYONE knows where I stand," Jackson tweeted. "I've had 45's back since DAY ONE, but just in case, I'm PROUD to OFFICIALLY ENDORSE President Trump in 2024! TRUMP 2024!! #Trump2024."

Kari Lake

Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, who was endorsed by Trump but defeated by Democrat Katie Hobbs, backed the former president for re-election. "President Trump announces his '24 Presidential run. He has my complete and total endorsement!" Lake tweeted.

Troy Nehls

"My friend Donald J. Trump has my complete and total endorsement for president in 2024," Representative Troy Nehls tweeted on Tuesday. "He is the leader of the Republican Party, and we will make America great again!" Nehls wrote.

Elise Stefanik

Representative Elise Stefanik endorsed Trump days before his confirmation on Tuesday but after the former president had said he would make a major announcement. "I am proud to endorse Donald J. Trump for President in 2024," Stefanik said in a statement on November 11. "It is time for Republicans to unite around the most popular Republican in America, who has a proven track record of conservative governance."

Former President and 2024 presidential candidate Donald Trump is already picking up endorsements for his next White House run. GOP lawmakers are lining up to throw their weight behind the former prez.

Trump announced his bid for a second term on November 15.

From Just The News:

• House GOP Conference Chair Rep. Elise Stefanik has endorsed Trump for president, referring to him as the “leader” of the GOP.
  • Republican Reps. Mary Miller of Illinois, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Troy Nehls of Texas, Ronny Jackson of Texas, Paul Gosar of Arizona, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Clay Higgins of Louisiana, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller and GOP Rep.-elect Wesley Hunt of Texas have also endorsed Trump.
  • GOP Rep.-elect Max Miller of Ohio said he supports Trump for the 2024 GOP nomination.
  • “I wouldn’t be here without his support, and President Trump will always have my support,” he wrote.
  • Eli Crane of Arizona is another incoming freshman member of the House who is supporting Trump for president.
  • Actor Jon Voight, a strong supporter of Trump’s in 2016 and 2020, is supporting his bid for a second term in 2024. Trump awarded Voight the National Medal of Arts at the White House in November 2019.

More over at Just The News:

This is idiocy! He cannot win a general election!!!!

It's like handing Amy Winehouse a gallon of everclear.

Jon Voight? Who gives a flying fuck?

name some intelligent, credible republicans who think trump is the best candidate? lol.

he didn't "stop the swamp" his first time through, in fact, he created more swamp with his nepotism and terrible appointments.

Note that a former sitting president should have no problem getting endorsements from members of his party.

The bigger question is to not brag about the endorsements he has gotten but wonder why there are not a lot more.

Add Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), and Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-Tex.), and Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.)

Werbung:
Back