Gov Christie cleared of wrong doing

Im not sure Obama is still born in America. But someday when Obama presidency is done and someone proves hes born in Kenya Donald Trump will sue the DNC!

Werbung:
DNC covered the whole thing up so they could have an black president. Donald Trump could sue them for negligence
Where do you get this shit from steve ..

Donald Trump, like Joe Arpaio, could not even get Obama's birth certificate to court and now you think he is going to be able to sue successfully after the fact ....

Dude, you're living in a dream land ...

Yeah the DNC and the Media cover this up. Theyre should be a penalty of some sort if they ever found out that Obama was born in Kenya. Like if they can prove this than Arnold Schwarzenegger should sue to become President. The argument would be of An non U.S citizen can become president of the United States? Why cant my client here?

Yeah the DNC and the Media cover this up. Theyre should be a penalty of some sort if they ever found out that Obama was born in Kenya. Like if they can prove this than Arnold Schwarzenegger should sue to become President. The argument would be of An non U.S citizen can become president of the United States? Why cant my client here?
There is proof that Obama was born in Kenya. There is nothing to "find out" here. The trick is to get it to court.

Both times this matter went to court it was thrown out on technicality before the evidence could be presented.

I hear what youresaying but if he was really that sharp he wouldnt hire lawyers of his choice to clear himself. Its a dopey thing to do.

I've done some checking on those lawyers. Their reputation is exceptional. He didn't have much of a choice about investigating. If his decision was "dopey", some left-wing group will find the smoking gun if there is one. If nothing further is discovered, I don't see a problem for him.... other than I don't think he should be the GOP candidate. ;-)

Werbung:
I've done some checking on those lawyers. Their reputation is exceptional. He didn't have much of a choice about investigating. If his decision was "dopey", some left-wing group will find the smoking gun if there is one. If nothing further is discovered, I don't see a problem for him.... other than I don't think he should be the GOP candidate. ;-)
He picked them. Doesnt matter if they were the right guys for the job.

Back