Sarah Palin was cleared of any wrong doing!!!!

"There were many many articles and reports on the news about HER DAUGHTER and her youngest child who has Downs. If you missed them then that's your problem."

Apparently comprehension is your problem. You claimed it was the media that brought her children into the spotlight. That was a lie. After Sarah Palin brought her children into the spotlight, of course there were media stories about them. Duh!

It still doesn't change your false claim into the truth.

Werbung:
Try and lie all you like! The TRUTH is the media brought them into POLITICS with nasty rhetoric about them!!!

obama brought his children into the "spotlight" too, nothing was written about them!

Apparently you have the problem you are accusing me of!! LOL ;)

"they brought her children into the spotlight. Lowlifes...simply lowlifes."

not even a trace of truth to that wacky moonbat claim. It was sarah palin herself that brought he children into the spotlight. People that make up looney claims like yours certainly are lowlifes... Simply lowlifes.

explain how she did that???

"There were many many articles and reports on the news about HER DAUGHTER and her youngest child who has Downs. If you missed them then that's your problem."

Apparently comprehension is your problem. You claimed it was the media that brought her children into the spotlight. That was a lie. After Sarah Palin brought her children into the spotlight, of course there were media stories about them. Duh!

It still doesn't change your false claim into the truth.

kIDS should be left out of this whole thing...
The media and the Obama campaing decided to destroy Palin's image. A governor with an 80% approval rating, a pretty face and a down to earth personality. It was too much competition for Hussein Obama. Thye made a big deal about troopergate, which was a case like watching a Seinfeld episode. It was about nothing. It was just politically motivated and manipulated by the dems...

On the down syndrome kid. Anybody knows that women over 40 who get pregnant runa higher risk of having kids with this abnormality.... So saying that the baby is her daughter's is total BS:mad:

This is not a shock to me at all. I couldn't find ANYTHING that supported the original claim. I read all through the verdict, and there was NOTHING, as in not one single thing that was evidence against her.

I knew it would be overturned as soon as anyone not political looked at the evidence... or I should say, lack of evidence.
Yeah....how conveniently it all worked-out . :rolleyes:

"The new state Personnel Board-sanctioned investigation is the second into whether Palin violated state ethics law in firing her public safety commissioner earlier this year.

The board is set up in state law as an independent agency to hear complaints of violations of state ethics law brought against executive branch employees. Members are appointed by the governor, though Palin had a role in appointing only one of the three current members."
What's Palin tryin'-to-hide???!!!! :eek:

The quesion should be "what is obama hiding with his friends and backers"??

The news WILL come out and then everyone that voted for him will have egg on their face. LMAO! *snicker*

The quesion should be "what is obama hiding with his friends and backers"??

The news WILL come out and then everyone that voted for him will have egg on their face. LMAO! *snicker*

I just love how all of your "threads" ultimately come full circle back to this central argument. You are a broken freakin record ok?

Wow, I'll bet she feels a tremendous sense of relief when she arrives back to oblivion.

She can see Russia from there I hear.

bwana

Werbung:
Sarah Palin was not cleared of being a fundamentalist half wit.

But she helped Obama to win so we should be grateful to her for that.

It is a tiny shame that we will never enjoy the specatacle of seeing her as president although it would only be funny for one day as the mushroom cloud started growing

Back