McCain's VP choice under ethics investigation

Might be, not sure, she is not going without though either way. She also kept her promise to sell the Governor's jet. Nice symbolic things, but matter little in the long run.

That jet was bought on credit. You would have been paying on that jet, plus the 20% interest, for ages, not including maintenance and upkeep, plus fuel, as well as hanger space and storage.

Not that long ago you were telling me about how proud you were of how fiscally responsible your state government was, and how it wouldn't end up in massive debt like the federal government.

Well... it's things like that jet that lead to massive debt. Multiply that action a million times, you've got the federal government, only they are loaning from our enemies throughout the world too.

So, no, it's not symbolic, and it does matter. It's exactly that line of thinking that got us to the $10 trillion dollars in debt that we are in.

Werbung:
She was an elected Offical while he was still a community organizer

She been in charge of a city and a state, in that same time obama organized people to vote, was a state senator who did what? voted ? wow !! and after the first 180 days or so of being a us senator where he did what? wow vote? now he is running for president.
She has the Mayor of a suburb of Anchorage. She fell backassward into her position, kinds like Obama. Considering that the poppulation of Alaska is equivalent to the 70something largest urban areas in the nation.
I hope the dems attack her, I cant wait to see the bull dog biden bloody her nose in the debate, that should be choice! It will only hurt them
Oh they will just wait, there is much more yet to come to light.
I am just glad there is no footage of her time in New Stuyahok, AK. Where she was called out on her position among local issues and she burst out crying and left the room, jumped on a plane and skipped town.

legal or not, you dont see that as abuse of power?

There is no "abuse of power" PFOS. She didn't fire her former Brother-in-Law, nor did she have him fired. She dismissed Monegan for being ineffective in his job (failing to fill vacant Highway Patrol positions), and even offered him another State position that he would have been better suited for.

This is causing quite a bit of heartburn lately. 6 months ago she was very poppular among the majority of Alaskans myself included. In recent times, mostly this summer for several different reasons she has lost favor with a number of Alaskans, especially prominent ones.

Yup, because she's got a habit of blowing the whistle on their corruption and kicking their buddies out of Office and onto the unemployment line, where they belong!!

Frankly, she's been SO effective at getting rid of corrupt GOP'ers that you'd think that the Dims would be OVERJOYED to have her in office.

Well you can make that assumption, but either way, Sarah has zilch, zero, notta, none, zip foreign experience.

Foreign experience? And exactly what foreign experience does the Obastard have? ZILCH, ZERO, NOTTA, NONE, ZIP! How much "foreign experience" did Bill Clinton have? What about Hitlery? ZILCH, ZERO, NOTTA, NONE, ZIP! In other words Bunz, that's a strawman argument.

Her domestic experience is limited to a state where the revenue is high and easy to come by. And the entire state has roughly the equivalent poppulation of the El Paso metro area. Less than 700,000 people in an area 2.5x bigger than Texas.

And a higher per capita budget than almost any other State in the nation, which SHE is ultimately responsible for balancing. I also noticed that she's trying to get the surplus returned to the people to help offset the high heating and fuel costs as well as killing even more bull**** pork barrel spending to save y'all even MORE money, instead of spending it like those drunken sailors you had for governors before.

Well then you certainly would agree that Governor Palins experience is vastly less than Sen. Obama.

WHAT EXPERIENCE??? I keep hearing you Obamabots talking about his "experience", but you never seem to be able to QUANTIFY it. You say you know Palin? Then you know that she's got FAR more experience than Obastard does. She was Mayor when Obastard was a "community organizer" (whateverthe**** that is) and she's been serving as Governor.

What has Obastard done except start running for POTUS 6 months after getting elected to the Senate?

That jet was bought on credit. You would have been paying on that jet, plus the 20% interest, for ages, not including maintenance and upkeep, plus fuel, as well as hanger space and storage.

Not that long ago you were telling me about how proud you were of how fiscally responsible your state government was, and how it wouldn't end up in massive debt like the federal government.

Well... it's things like that jet that lead to massive debt. Multiply that action a million times, you've got the federal government, only they are loaning from our enemies throughout the world too.

So, no, it's not symbolic, and it does matter. It's exactly that line of thinking that got us to the $10 trillion dollars in debt that we are in.

And from what I understand Palin was not able to sell this jet on Ebay as John McBush is going around the country proclaiming.

It was sold by somebody else, after she couldn't sell it on Ebay, to some businessman for $600,000 less than it's value from the report I heard.

And from what I understand Palin was not able to sell this jet on Ebay as John McBush is going around the country proclaiming.

It was sold by somebody else, after she couldn't sell it on Ebay, to some businessman for $600,000 less than it's value from the report I heard.

I imagine many people do not buy airplanes on EBAY.

Further, she sold a used jet for $600,000 off the new price. That is like being upset that you did not get sticker price for your trade in.

Well you can make that assumption, but either way, Sarah has zilch, zero, notta, none, zip foreign experience. Her domestic experience is limited to a state where the revenue is high and easy to come by. And the entire state has roughly the equivalent poppulation of the El Paso metro area. Less than 700,000 people in an area 2.5x bigger than Texas.

and what experience does obama have in FP?

Well then you certainly would agree that Governor Palins experience is vastly less than Sen. Obama.

what experience does he have? if she has so much less as a two term mayor and a 2 year gov.

he has his state senate but he was only on the job 183 days or something before he started running for prez and hasnt worked on anything but his campaign since. so you really cant count his us sentate experience.

where exactly did he get experience that is so above and beyond hers?
and omg please dont say community organizer

Werbung:
Federal Farmer said:
She was Mayor when Obastard was a "community organizer" (whateverthe**** that is)

Someone who falsifies voter registrations rofl. I love how everyone ignores that.

Back