Handing Iraq back to Al Qaeda: How do our Iraq war vets feel about that?

I'm sorry but you're totally ignorant of the facts. First,me being influenced by the left is the laugh of the day. Your reply is indicative of someone influenced by the likes of Karl Rove, which is pathetic. Have you noticed that retarded Bush has made no comments about his failure in Iraq. The truth is,you and I are poles apart. I think for myself and look at the facts. Something you're incapable of doing. As far as an alternative to Saudia Arabia's oil there is one. It's called the Canadian Pipeline. But your heroes,McConnell and Graham uphold Obama in stopping it. Your hero,Bush, was also the first one to open the floodgates on the border. Go read something besides "The Little Engine That Could" and believing every word out of Bill O'Reilly's mouth and learn to think for yourself.

"When you can't attack the post, attack the poster" .... Rule #4

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" .... Rule #7

If you're going to play the game, you probably want to pay attention to ALL the rules.

When you decide to respond like an adult ... if that EVER happens ... please provide me the 'facts' I am so totally ignorant about.

Why did you bring up Saudi Arabian oil when it wasn't mentioned? Trying to deflect because you feel uncomfortable actually discussing the subject at hand?

As for the rest of the childish attacks ... give it up. You ain't equipped to play that game. You can't run with the big dogs. You probably should just stay under the porch.

Werbung:
Back