Hating America With "conservatives"

Again, Obama was propped up by the media. They aided in his election. It was not his merits. Do you think the media propped up George Bush?

got proof?

And yes, social justice and wealth redistribution mean the same thing to me.
What's your take Mare?

Wealth redistribution is too nebulous a concept for me to address. Stealing from the rich to give to the poor is wealth redistribution, but so is stealing from the poor to give to the rich.

Social justice to me means making sure that we have a relatively level playing field, opportunities for everyone, restrictions on power so that it does not run rampant.

Werbung:
I hate to remind you and all the other democrats. But the congress was controlled by the dems since 2006. All Bills start in the house of representatives.

Now unless you are willing to concede that any of Clinton's success were due to the Republican controlled congress /senate, well, then you have no leg to stand on

So until 2006 the Republicans had control of congress but didn't make no mess right??? Whatever....Yeah I forgot Republicans can do no wrong or no harm...Hate to tell you but I can't tell the difference between a republican and a democrat. Same goes for a liberal and a conservative. By the way did you see that new website for the GOP...apparently they added some minorities and woman to the site and now some of the Good ole boy's on the conservative side are a little upset about that. I guess your Boy Steele has a lot more work to do. Yeah I called him a Boy because that's exactly what he is. Keep trying for those minority votes....I sure the inner cities in this country would welcome the GOP with open arms or loaded guns:D Thank God for Tea-Baggers huh???

That's the problem. There used to be a distinct difference in Washington. You had conservatives and liberals. Left and Right.

Now you have mostly left and left of center. Hardly any right.

Obama was touted as this perfect- could do no wrong- candidate. He ran his campaign, as if he was going to be somewhat moderate as a president.

But look where we are
Yeah....whatta tragedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

sot.house.vote.yes.housetv.640x360.jpg

"I felt last night's decision was the proper decision for my district even though it was not the popular decision for my party," Cao, a first-term representative from Louisiana's traditionally Democratic 2nd District, told CNN.

"A lot of my constituents are uninsured, a lot of them are poor," Cao said. "It was the right decision for the people of my district."

I completely agree! How is it possible to claim such patriotism and dedication to your country when all you do is bash everything that has to do with the president? It is really sad how ignorant people have become. Logic has been thrown out the window and like you said, the Republicans are on the verge of basically siding with the Taliban.

I'm not usually quick to defend conservatives or republicans for that matter and i'm not necessarily doing that but I don't see how you relate patriotism to supporting your president or government in what i'm assuming every action they make, isn't it really about questioning those actions and making sure your country is heading in the right direction? It is true that there is conservatives and republicans who will bash the president for any choice that he makes even if logically sound however what you need to remember is that this is not always the case.

People are blinded by partisanship. You know that you are too partisan when your loyalty to your political party takes precedence over your loyalty to your country. In his farewell address, George Washington (who is considered the father of our country) advised against political parties. The rest of our so-called "founding fathers" had no hesitation to choosing sides.

Werbung:
Back