Have democrats become the anti police party ?

You did. Now who would believe an america hating pom now besides pederasts, misandrists, eunuchs, catamites, junkies, and other types of catholics?
Show me where I said that. I know you can't lying turd.
You've branded me a Catholic also. You have to be barking mad.
Settle down son and stopping shaking yourself. You're building gas like a soda can.

Werbung:
Lets be honest. A pederast heroin cartel runs this country because too few people can get behind the movement to drug test the feds. I think most of tgat has to do with most of you being junkies. Particularly law enforcement. It really is just racism that only white privileged cops get to smuggle coke, dope, and meth.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Show me where I said that. I know you can't lying turd.
You've branded me a Catholic also. You have to be barking mad.
Settle down son and stopping shaking yourself. You're building gas like a soda can.
Im not digging through all your faggoty posts. Your hate for america oozes out of everything you write.1691329664158.png

So we can hunt him down and kill him now, right?

Right?

Last edited:
What in the hell are you talking about?

Look how short your hooker memory is. I'd hazard it's because of brain damage from too many heroin overdoses. Pick your favorite source. They all printed it for one single day before being paid off by obiden in an actual warcrime coverup and the topic has been classified ever since despite being declassified ad nauseum. Every source maintains at least one article so as to plausibly suppose they're not party to a coverup to protect you damned namblacrats. Except the atlantic. While the story was breaking about one of your heroin honey-trapped backa bazis being killed after gunning down a tent of sleeping marines, the atlantic was busy posting an article titled, "the myth of the homosexual predator." Which basically amounted to a revised and particularly heinous "no true homo" fallacy.

Take your pick, slag. What's your favorite newz source?

Look how short your hooker memory is. I'd hazard it's because of brain damage from too many heroin overdoses. Pick your favorite source. They all printed it for one single day before being paid off by obiden in an actual warcrime coverup and the topic has been classified ever since despite being declassified ad nauseum. Every source maintains at least one article so as to plausibly suppose they're not party to a coverup to protect you damned namblacrats. Except the atlantic. While the story was breaking about one of your heroin honey-trapped backa bazis being killed after gunning down a tent of sleeping marines, the atlantic was busy posting an article titled, "the myth of the homosexual predator." Which basically amounted to a revised and particularly heinous "no true homo" fallacy.

Take your pick, slag. What's your favorite newz source?

Again what in the flying fuck are you talking about? Please answer in English.

This is the thread about police.

So take your pick of your favorite newz sources you want me to cite examples from, slag, or are we just going to call this a total deflection? You an actual rl pig?76x03y_20230110105319795.jpg
Heroin honey trapping foreign and domestic policy.png

Werbung:
Back