The democrat party

the annoying thing

Its full of illegals commies black nationalist perverts child molesters tree hugger and general stupid people.Anti Americans drug addicts and anto police.
I was a democrat when o was young and stupid but wised up when I saw what the party was becoming.
Republicans got problems also but at least they support laws and have some ethics

Werbung:

The democrat party​

Its full of illegals commies black nationalist perverts child molesters tree hugger and general stupid people.Anti Americans drug addicts and anto police.
I was a democrat when o was young and stupid but wised up when I saw what the party was becoming.
Republicans got problems also but at least they support laws and have some ethics

Republicans full of perverts blah blah blah
Check under your bed at night so no pervert gets you lol

I speak some my first wife was a sweet but crazy as bat shit hispanic.
That was almost 40 years ago.if you want to go live in another nation you need to speak the language.

I used the example of Europeans correct? Don't they speak their own country's language as well as English?

In some countries they speak 3-4 languages.

I used the example of Europeans correct? Don't they speak their own country's language as well as English?

In some countries they speak 3-4 languages.
Yes I am aware of that .some nations like India have a lot more .same language but different dialects
The democrats Namblacrats, are completely malignant domestic enemy combatents.
Some are but there are some old school democrats around .
Mostly I LOOK AT THEM AS poor misguided Americans . But there are those that I consider dangerous. There are also some on the republican side

Yes I am aware of that .some nations like India have a lot more .same language but different dialects

Some are but there are some old school democrats around .
Mostly I LOOK AT THEM AS poor misguided Americans . But there are those that I consider dangerous. There are also some on the republican side

You are apparently fluent in Ned speak. I have no clue what that nut is saying.

Werbung:
Back