Hello I am new

Werbung:
Plenty of atheists hate lefties.
You must understand that we have several progressives who hate god and the people who believe , they claim to be tolerant democrats but anything but . Such as boris who thinks all churches in America should be burned down . A really great guy
Now take me I am in between I adept the possibility that the universe and like could of started many ways and science or mankind have no clue how either came about for sure.
I can not rule out any possibility that is reasonable . Thus creation is still possible . They deny this as a possibly and want you to prove there is a god and he created life when they themself have no answer as to how life started.

You must understand that we have several progressives who hate god and the people who believe , they claim to be tolerant democrats but anything but . Such as boris who thinks all churches in America should be burned down . A really great guy
Now take me I am in between I adept the possibility that the universe and like could of started many ways and science or mankind have no clue how either came about for sure.
I can not rule out any possibility that is reasonable . Thus creation is still possible . They deny this as a possibly and want you to prove there is a god and he created life when they themself have no answer as to how life started.
Where life came from is at least partly irrelevant. What matters is how one chooses to live the life that they have

Other posters like you rely on god to save your poor little ass from getting pounded by those left democrats.
I don't hate you, I simply feel sorry you are intellectually impaired.
Illegally electing crooks and thugs to run the country may hurt most Americans and leftists as well, but Christians find peace and safety sheltered under the protective wings of their Savior Jesus Christ.

Illegally electing crooks and thugs to run the country may hurt most Americans and leftists as well, but Christians find peace and safety sheltered under the protective wings of their Savior Jesus Christ.
Actually they crucified him, remember

Werbung:
There you go again. Inject a bit of god when your argument exhausts.
Protective wings???
You're stark raving mad.

Back