Hello I am new

Werbung:
There you go again. Inject a bit of god when your argument exhausts.
Protective wings???
You're stark raving mad.
Psalm 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Psalm 36:7
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Psalm 36:7
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
That'll help a lot.
As I said, call god to help you. You've got nothing else.

Does Jesus live with you? Interesting.
What part of you does he have?
Do you know realise what a stupid statement that is?
I didn't expect you to answer after you made a dickhead of yourself.
But not is all wasted. Some nut case will chime in with an immature comment.

Werbung:
Back