Heres where i stand on Politics

Steveox is hardly a liberal, he doesn't know what he is.

It really is hilarious to view Steve's posting patterns over the course of a day. He's the only person I know who goes from giving their presidential vote to Hillary Clinton to Fred Thompson to John Edwards to John McCain in less than 24 hours.

Werbung:
You keep on shouting about how you would like to pay less and everyone else pay more, but you fail to take in any information given to you. Theres absoloutley no point in you debating anything.

Steve has woman problems - be kind to him. He needs some loving.

You are probably right. His avatar reminds me of the guy who was into sadism, necrophilia, and beastiality all at the same time. He gave it up though. He realized that he was just beating a dead horse.

Well cant have it both ways now can we? The point is the wealthy dont pay their fair share.They look for loopholes around from paying taxes.Like look at Mrs Helmsley gave her 12 million estate to her dog. And only $100,000 to her Butler and car driver. Americans are sick n tired of this. Im sick n tired reading how wealthy people are extempt from paying taxes meanwhile i pay taxes on everything. Everytime i buy gas IM TAXED! I Buy something out of Store IM TAXED! I Get My Car Repaired IM TAXED! So I want a candidate who will turn the tides against the wealthy and give Middle Class people a break.

Well fact is, all the money she made was taxed when she got it initially, so....why should it be taxed further? Every dollar is taxed multiple times and often without ever changing hands... Estate tax is balls plain and simple, it was taxed once when it was made, why tax it again. You make a 1$ ~25% is taken out for income tax, let's say you bought a house for 300,000$ and you die, that 300k$ house is actually ~$400,000 dollar income pre tax, then the estate tax can take up to ~45% we'll settle for the average 20% here, your son gets this house, and pays $60,000 (15% of the 400,000 it originally was pre income tax) your son sells the house, gets hit with more taxes, then spends the money for a ~8% sales tax... that original dollar amount is now what... .25 per dollar earned or roundabout.... taxation is a tricky and sneaky lil devil, and fact is, it shouldn't take a 10,000 page volume to express the tax devices used, it should be straight forward and simple without all the sheltering and nonsense, but be fair and equal to everyone, if the government can't make due without the exceptional overuse of taxes as it currently is in this compelx system we have, then it should reduce the gross overspending on the crap lobbied in by corporate whore mongers and crack down on the price gouging the government receives from unscrupulous vendors.

...where is Steve?

Walking with someone on his right and perpetually looking left to see who his friend's "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt is referring to.

Who knows? Didn't he say when he first showed up that he wasn't going to be around for very long?

You are probably right. His avatar reminds me of the guy who was into sadism, necrophilia, and beastiality all at the same time. He gave it up though. He realized that he was just beating a dead horse.

Damn...caught me drinking my coffee. There goes another good keyboard. Stop being funny, it's at odds with your public image.

...where is Steve?

I am convinced his other internet persona is the Leave Britney Alone guy.
art.crocker.ap.jpg

I heard that soundclip of that bloke crying his eyes out about Britney. It was the funniest thing I've ever heard, but at the same time something about my faith in humanity died inside.

Werbung:
Back