He's kinda like a president

Werbung:
Nah the stupid people are the right wing morons who still claim the election wad stolen lol
You can't get any dumber than that

Nah the stupid people are the right wing morons who still claim the election wad stolen lol
O yea you can like the one who claimed Trump stole the election or those who wanted illegals and now have them and are upset or the one who elected Joe Biden

really well lug nut I do not think that and as for stupidity look at the finest of demo rat the squad supporting palistine
So a couple out of tens of millions proves something? Well it proves you aren't very bright lol

And Republicans overall as a group do
Overall they are morons

I'm sure that's just what a imbicle would say .
CNN Poll: Percentage of Republicans who think Biden’s 2020 win was illegitimate ticks back up near 70%
Jennifer Agiesta Ariel Edwards-Levy
By Jennifer Agiesta and Ariel Edwards-Levy, CNN
Updated 10:18 AM EDT, Thu August 3, 2023

Republicans are imbeciles we agree

CNN Poll: Percentage of Republicans who think Biden’s 2020 win was illegitimate ticks back up near 70%
Jennifer Agiesta Ariel Edwards-Levy
By Jennifer Agiesta and Ariel Edwards-Levy, CNN
Updated 10:18 AM EDT, Thu August 3, 2023

Republicans are imbeciles we agree
So I do not think so and a CNN poll is about as good as Joe going up stairs

So I do not think so and a CNN poll is about as good as Joe going up stairs
Just 21% of Republicans believe Biden won his election fair and square, while 68% say he won "due to voter fraud."

Monmouth poll says same thing duh

Republicans are imbicles

Ask AI if it was possible the 2020 election was stolen and you will get the typical mainstream storyline that claims the evidence of theft is scant. What you will not get from AI or mainstream pundits is any definitive affirmation that it is not possible the 2020 election was stolen.

Ask AI if it was possible the 2020 election was stolen and you will get the typical mainstream storyline that claims the evidence of theft is scant. What you will not get from AI or mainstream pundits is any definitive affirmation that it is not possible the 2020 election was stolen.
I would ask all the states who certified bidens win and all the judges who ruled against ..Republicans... but I don't need to since their decisions are public lol

I would ask all the states who certified bidens win and all the judges who ruled against ..Republicans... but I don't need to since their decisions are public lol
Most people blindly accepted the violent anarchist and looters' word that they did not commit voter fraud, even though the looters and burners are currently accusing one another of stuffing ballot boxes in a mayor's race. As if looters and cop killers would never stoop to committing voter fraud and lying about it.

Nobody has ever disproven mountains of voter fraud evidence.

Most people blindly accepted the violent anarchist and looters' word that they did not commit voter fraud, even though the looters and burners are currently accusing one another of stuffing ballot boxes in a mayor's race. As if looters and cop killers would never stoop to committing voter fraud and lying about it.

Nobody has ever disproven mountains of voter fraud evidence.
Nobody has ever proven there is a credible mountain to start with

Which is how the legal system works in America, comrade

Werbung:
Back