Hey - remember Nidal Malik Hasan??

Rick

Sure you do - the guy who committed the Fort Hood massacre wounding 30 and killing 13 in 2009.

Was there any hand-wringing angst from the lib media? Any solemn words from the space station? Any minute of silence from obozo?

ANY LAUNCH OF A DEFAMATION CAMPAIGN AGAINST MUSLIMS?

ANY POMPOUS LECTURES ABOUT ANGER AND HATE SPEECH?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What there was is an endless prattle from the lib media that people shouldn't then blame muslims.

How about the korean guy who killed 30 at virginia tech, after ranting about white people? Any stern lectures on bigotry from the pima county sheriff?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Any hysteria from the lib media or leftwing?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ya see, how the leftwing reacts to a mass murder depends on who the murderer is. If he's not a white guy, then the reaction is calm and restrained. Think of it as Pee See mass murders versus those committed by white guys.

Werbung:
My experience of journalists, which is extensive, is that they are shallow people more interested in destroying people's lives and reputations and further their own interests, than any ideology.

I cannot work out what you are trying to say.

I suspect I am not the only one.

Where's is that reference to your Master's thesis that I asked for ?

Or the four papers.

What do you think about genetic engineering ?

Comrade Stalin.

My experience of journalists, which is extensive, is that they are shallow people more interested in destroying people's lives and reputations and further their own interests, than any ideology.

Not a chance. The lib media are full-time dedicated ideologues, and they act now as 24/7 obozo shills.

I cannot work out what you are trying to say.

I suspect I am not the only one.

Based on what? :p

Where's is that reference to your Master's thesis that I asked for ?

Or the four papers.

I'm not giving you a reference - do you REALLY think I'd give out my real name on the net?

What do you think about genetic engineering ?

What do you mean, what do I think about it? What do you think about physics?

Werbung:
Back