What stops mass murderers? A gun.

I see, no more party line ( of course I am not a Dem, and I hated Bill Clinton, but thats a diff issue)....but attacking Clinton you say nothing, point out anything about Bush...and its party line ...?

Clinton made the change...there is no disputing it. Bush's lack of action left him outside the conversation, so I wasn't sure why he was brought into the discussion at all other that to muddy the waters.

We could play the "Why didn't he?" with every President since the beginning of time.

Werbung:
Lemme guess.....you've got a marginally-short attention-span, right?​

:rolleyes:

Please don't show your ignorance in economics by suggesting that Clinton had anything to do with the almost full employment that he fell into. Like always technology breakthroughs gave us efficiencies that produced massive world wide economic growth. No politician controls this and in reality they can't help it along. All they can do is get out of its way.

Clinton made the change...there is no disputing it. Bush's lack of action left him outside the conversation, so I wasn't sure why he was brought into the discussion at all other that to muddy the waters. Army

We could play the "Why didn't he?" with every President since the beginning of time.

the point is, the law changed in what early 1990's and no one made a big deal about it since then....no one said it needs to change....so clearly no one felt it was that big of a deal.....so to go back and try to pin this all on that now...its retarded....also like I said....had it not changed.....do we realy think they would all be in there locked and loaded for no reason? I doubt it...we could also say that the lack of MP's ( all overseas now) played a part...the army failed to notice things maybe it should have....there is plenty of blame to go around....but of course the only real one at fault is the shooter. I did not attack Bush or Clinton

Werbung:
the point is, the law changed in what early 1990's and no one made a big deal about it since then....no one said it needs to change....so clearly no one felt it was that big of a deal.....so to go back and try to pin this all on that now...its retarded....also like I said....had it not changed.....do we realy think they would all be in there locked and loaded for no reason? I doubt it...we could also say that the lack of MP's ( all overseas now) played a part...the army failed to notice things maybe it should have....there is plenty of blame to go around....but of course the only real one at fault is the shooter. I did not attack Bush or Clinton

Okay, I can agree with most of your point of view. Just for clarity though, there has been upset about the lack of MP's and armed presence on bases. It has fallen on deaf ears.

Back