Las Vegas shooting: Stephen Paddock kills over 50 people

Not even sure what you are getting at, anyway interestingly though, if you look at the stats the UK and the US have roughly the same domestic robbery figures being approximately 110 per 100,000 of population, in the US (according to the FBI website) over 40% are armed robberies, however, in the UK its about 0.2% maybe US "moms" should bring there families to the UK.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... by what exactly, Nada in her black leather jacket and the bellends from the NRA...(y)
You persist in rationalising the case for the North Korean desire for nuclear weapons. If, as the argument goes that whatever the military have then citizens should have then also surely that goes for states threatened by a greater power? Just waiting for Nada to stress test the 2nd amendment rights granting citizens the right to possess nuclear weapons...(y)
Look at the NRA proper, never heard of this chick.
If the government oversteps the authority granted by the governed, a couple hundred million armed citizens can make a good case for them to rethink.
NK can want whatever it wants. The constitution guarantees my rights. Very different.

Werbung:
Look at the NRA proper, never heard of this chick.
Nada C. Holes = Dana Loesch the current NRA poster gal all decked up in sexy black leather and the moms best friend

upload_2017-10-5_15-47-24.jpeg

sexy bitch with her big gun.... but hey its only for self defence....fuckin A man

a couple hundred million armed citizens can make a good case for them to rethink
yeah right....shall we explore that particular myth?

Yet another reason to better manage immigration.
Yer man that tapped these folk in Las Vegas was an immigrant then? I was under the impression that black folk are most at risk of gun violence as perpetrators and victims are you alluding to the fact that by having had their ancesters forcibliy immigrated by dubious merchant naval fellas they are now counted as immigrants?

Yer man that tapped these folk in Las Vegas was an immigrant then? I was under the impression that black folk are most at risk of gun violence as perpetrators and victims are you alluding to the fact that by having had their ancesters forcibliy immigrated by dubious merchant naval fellas they are now counted as immigrants?
Gangs shoot 13000 a year give poor take but the left don't seem to fret about that as most are black or Hispanic.
MS13 is very active in the murder and mayhem business.

Gangs shoot 13000 a year give poor take but the left don't seem to fret about that as most are black or Hispanic.
...the left of what? We have gang violence here too but since we aren't allowed guns they don't really figure into the equation... the total of all gun related deaths in the UK was 537 in the last year stats were published (2014).

It's very simple. Statistics don't lie.

More guns, more death by fire arms. . .and more death by any means.

Australia proved it once and for all when they took their big step towards gun control.

End of story.

Unfortunately, too much money is flowing from the NRA and gun industry towards our government, and they will continue to turn a blind eye, a deaf ear, and a stone heart to the issue of gun addiction in the US.

Sorry guys. . .I am in Belgium, and I am glad!

Unfortunately, too much money is flowing from the NRA and gun industry towards our government, and they will continue to turn a blind eye, a deaf ear, and a stone heart to the issue of gun addiction in the US.
... and this ridiculous anachronistic notion of a 2nd amendment ideal that a bunch of NRA minuteman will hold a government to account... what a load of crap.
This bozo that fracked those poor folk in Las Vegas had an arsenal greater than that of a squad of US infantry has on its rosta... how in the name of sanity can you be allowed to accrue such a stock pile without someone saying huh!! Don't they check... I mean this guy walks into a store and buys these things and correct me if I'm wrong but don't the details get passed to the FBI for checking... he had 48 weapons didn't someone think well huh thats quite a lot? Total friggin madness.

...the left of what? We have gang violence here too but since we aren't allowed guns they don't really figure into the equation... the total of all gun related deaths in the UK was 537 in the last year stats were published (2014).
Let's drop one of your gangs in Chicago or south central LA and see how it goes.

... and this ridiculous anachronistic notion of a 2nd amendment ideal that a bunch of NRA minuteman will hold a government to account... what a load of crap.
This bozo that fracked those poor folk in Las Vegas had an arsenal greater than that of a squad of US infantry has on its rosta... how in the name of sanity can you be allowed to accrue such a stock pile without someone saying huh!! Don't they check... I mean this guy walks into a store and buys these things and correct me if I'm wrong but don't the details get passed to the FBI for checking... he had 48 weapons didn't someone think well huh thats quite a lot? Total friggin madness.
"Shall not be infringed"
No the details do not go to the FBI. With computers background checks are quick and easy. Now if his medical professionals had thought him a risk to himself or others they are required to report that and the background check would catch it. But that seems never to get reported as seen in the particularly bad example of the Virginia Tech killer.

Werbung:
Back