Hillary: KICKIN' SOME ASS!!!!

Mr. Shaman

"The war of words between North Korea and the United States escalated Thursday, with North Korea's Foreign Ministry lashing out at Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clintonhttp://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...R2009072300299.html?hpid=moreheadlines&sub=AR in unusually personal terms for "vulgar remarks" that it said demonstrated "she is by no means intelligent."

Clinton, who earlier this week likened North Korea to an unruly child, has rallied international isolation of North Korea at a 27-member regional security forum here. She met with her Russian, Chinese, South Korean and Japanese counterparts -- the other key partners in suspended six-nation disarmament talks -- and won strong statements of support from many delegations.

On Wednesday night, she even sent a delegation of U.S. officials to meet with diplomats from Burma, which has strained relations with Washington, to press for compliance with a U.N. Security Council resolution barring exports of North Korean arms and missiles. The resolution was passed after North Korea detonated a second nuclear device. On Thursday, Burma announced it would comply.

"There is no place to go for North Korea," Clinton told reporters after reading a nearly seven-minute statement outlining U.S. policy on North Korea. "They have no friends left."
Who knows....maybe she'd demonstrated her much-improved (gunfighter-style) ashtray-twirling capabilities, for Kim Jong Ill!!

248.gif

Werbung:
"The war of words between North Korea and the United States escalated Thursday, with North Korea's Foreign Ministry lashing out at Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in unusually personal terms for "vulgar remarks" that it said demonstrated "she is by no means intelligent."

Typical North Korea.

Clinton, who earlier this week likened North Korea to an unruly child, has rallied international isolation of North Korea at a 27-member regional security forum here. She met with her Russian, Chinese, South Korean and Japanese counterparts -- the other key partners in suspended six-nation disarmament talks -- and won strong statements of support from many delegations.

Strong statements of support that amount to nothing in terms of actual action. What really did we get from these? Nothing.

On Wednesday night, she even sent a delegation of U.S. officials to meet with diplomats from Burma, which has strained relations with Washington, to press for compliance with a U.N. Security Council resolution barring exports of North Korean arms and missiles. The resolution was passed after North Korea detonated a second nuclear device. On Thursday, Burma announced it would comply.

And what exactly did they agree to that would allow for verification of this compliance?

"There is no place to go for North Korea," Clinton told reporters after reading a nearly seven-minute statement outlining U.S. policy on North Korea. "They have no friends left."

Seems that we have been hearing this for almost 20 years and yet they continue to exist and get support.

Who knows....maybe she'd demonstrated her much-improved (gunfighter-style) ashtray-twirling capabilities, for Kim Jong Ill!!

Perhaps you are advocating for an invasion? Sounds very "war-mongerish."​

Strong statements of support that amount to nothing in terms of actual action. What really did we get from these? Nothing.

C'mon...c'mon...they (quite) obviously got something outta such abuse!!​
"North Korea said Monday that it is open to new dialogue to defuse tensions over its nuclear weapons program in what appeared to be a call for direct talks with the United States.

Unlike previous ones, Monday's statement lacked any threats. That could suggest Pyongyang is looking for a negotiated solution. Small shifts like this can mean much when trying to read North Korea, one of the world's most isolated nation.

On Sunday, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said on NBC television's "Meet the Press" that "the six-party talk framework, which had everybody included, is the appropriate way to engage with North Korea."

Washington has been rallying international support for stringent enforcement of the sanctions, and Clinton praised China - the North's main ally and benefactor - for being "extremely positive and productive" in pressuring Pyongyang to abandon its nuclear program.

"On North Korea, we've been extremely gratified by their forward-leaning commitment to sanctions and the private messages that they have conveyed to the North Koreans," Clinton said Sunday on NBC."
Gee...how embarrassing it must be, for those "conservative"-warriors (i.e. Chickenhawks), to watch a WOMAN wrap North Korea around her little-finger.....

493.gif

C'mon...c'mon...they (quite) obviously got something outta such abuse!!

Gee...how embarrassing it must be, for those "conservative"-warriors (i.e. Chickenhawks), to watch a WOMAN wrap North Korea around her little-finger.....

493.gif

Is this a joke? North Korea has been asking for direct talks for years, and it is always denied. Clinton again just denied it in your own story.

Let me get this straight. You think that because North Korea asked for what is always has wanted and we said no yet again that we now have them "wrapped around our little finger?"

You also were unable to answer the question of what exactly we got out of this?

Hillary is a horrible person, but she'd make a better President than Obama. She doesn't hate America to the extent Obama hates its guts and wants to burn it to the ground.

No. Hillary doesn't hate America. Where else could such a graceless woman get where she got? She does however think that AMERICANS are too stupid to know what is best for them, which makes her very dangerous. Since Dems are drooling over Obama however, he will most likely serve two terms, and then Hillary will be faced with the same situation that Dems like to use in terms of speaking of Reagan and Ron Paul. She will be too old. I love it.

No. Hillary doesn't hate America. Where else could such a graceless woman get where she got? She does however think that AMERICANS are too stupid to know what is best for them, which makes her very dangerous. Since Dems are drooling over Obama however, he will most likely serve two terms, and then Hillary will be faced with the same situation that Dems like to use in terms of speaking of Reagan and Ron Paul. She will be too old. I love it.

Well at least the two terms thing I can agree with... that's something I guess.

As far as Hillary... graceless... what does that mean exactly?

The thing both President Obama and Hillary Clinton have in common is they are both very intellectual... very smart. I like smart. It's a nice change of pace.

As far as being too old in 2016 she will be 69. That is getting up there. I think the trend is going to be more Presidents in their 50's than 70's but we'll see. But I think a lot has to do with who else is up and coming at that time.

I do appreciate Hillary Clinton's hard work and dedication to the American people in all her capacities. She truly cares about people... and that's a very admirable trait indeed.

Well at least the two terms thing I can agree with... that's something I guess.

As far as Hillary... graceless... what does that mean exactly?

The thing both President Obama and Hillary Clinton have in common is they are both very intellectual... very smart. I like smart. It's a nice change of pace.

As far as being too old in 2016 she will be 69. That is getting up there. I think the trend is going to be more Presidents in their 50's than 70's but we'll see. But I think a lot has to do with who else is up and coming at that time.

I do appreciate Hillary Clinton's hard work and dedication to the American people in all her capacities. She truly cares about people... and that's a very admirable trait indeed.

She has more grace now than she used to. But ugh grace is not a word I think of when it comes to Hillary.

4 more years of this?? Oh that is a depressing thought. The only way I can want that is if the person going against him is a RINO type. Better to sink under a democrat than a republican acting like a democrat.

Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if she and Slick overthrow Dumbo in 2012.

She has more grace now than she used to. But ugh grace is not a word I think of when it comes to Hillary.

4 more years of this?? Oh that is a depressing thought. The only way I can want that is if the person going against him is a RINO type. Better to sink under a democrat than a republican acting like a democrat.

See I thought you liked Hillary?

And a far as "grace" I think that's where the Republicants fall apart. As surprising as this must be to them Americans aren't really looking for a dancer, or as we saw an ex-beauty pageant queen so we get graceful... kinda want brains.

Hillary is a good caring and extremely smart public servant... probably not the worlds best dancers though... you got us there.

I'm thinking maybe the Republicats should just pick someone from Dancing with the Stars next time!:D

Werbung:
See I thought you liked Hillary?

And a far as "grace" I think that's where the Republicants fall apart. As surprising as this must be to them Americans aren't really looking for a dancer, or as we saw an ex-beauty pageant queen so we get graceful... kinda want brains.

Hillary is a good caring and extremely smart public servant... probably not the worlds best dancers though... you got us there.

I'm thinking maybe the Republicats should just pick someone from Dancing with the Stars next time!:D

I like Hillary better than obama... way way way way better than obama

And she was treated terrible by democrats who supported obama during the primary and I thought that was horrible.

She is not graceful, there is nothing wrong with that,

Why do you keep picking on Sarah Palin? She isnt even a gov anymore, and no threat... so why go on about it?

Back