Hobbies?

Anything with two wheels and an engine

Riding

Riding

Riding

I hadn't thought of it as a hobby, but I enjoy riding also. Here's my baby.

slide04_lg.jpg

Werbung:
nice ride indeed.

I'm just into photo-manipulations with photoshop... can be fun sometimes

I have a co-worker who is very much into photoshop. He went to the local community college and took a few progressively more advanced classes and as a result, has quite a profitiable small business going on the side. He is working with several portrait and wedding photographers "photoshopping" their work and with one photographer who does work for drag racers.

I would like to become more proficient but the software doesn't seem very intuitive to me. Maybe it is because I have been working with windows based programs for too long.

I have a co-worker who is very much into photoshop. He went to the local community college and took a few progressively more advanced classes and as a result, has quite a profitiable small business going on the side. He is working with several portrait and wedding photographers "photoshopping" their work and with one photographer who does work for drag racers.

I would like to become more proficient but the software doesn't seem very intuitive to me. Maybe it is because I have been working with windows based programs for too long.

That's cool. Too bad it is pretty hard to make it as an artist". CGI stuff interest me a ton though.. maybe one day I will have the luxury to do it.

What's (was?) your occupation btw?

The other reason i consider it a hobby is that I built that bike from the ground up I have built about 18 custom bikes frame up and customized countless others. even worked for free at a local motorcycle shop just because i like doing it

that Bike was a 1968 electra glide, then she was torn down after a wreck, and left in a shed in pieces for 28 years !!!!I found the pieces and payed 150.00 for them !!!3 frames, a 4 speed trans,.misc junk, a dissassembled shovelhead

all in a shed with a rusted out roof !! 2 yrs, countless dollars, a custom frame, later and there she is ..........skullduggery ...No front brake, No battery, No starter Magneto, Kickstart only, 3 inch open primary...open drag pipes,Mikuni Carb,S&S Heads

Im working on a custom trike right now, its low, and fat, like a kids big wheel !!!and its got a 130 inch motor!!!!, and a 6 speed gearbox! she should be a real hoot

I have never ridden on a really wide back tire. Does it compensate in any way for the hard tail?

I had a hard tail some years ago but I do a lot of long rides (500 miles +) and it would kill me.

Werbung:
I have never ridden on a really wide back tire. Does it compensate in any way for the hard tail?

I had a hard tail some years ago but I do a lot of long rides (500 miles +) and it would kill me.
They are a real bear in the corners....you need to really adjust for the turns and at low speed in a parking lot they can be a ***** too with a stretched front end like i have......as far as compensating for the Rigid the wide tire CAN help if your willing to run the tire a lil low on air to use it as a cushion this though increases the turn problems so its a hairy line of trade off

I originally thought the wide tire would help alot and it does help just not as much as i had thought ...they tend to Bounce a lot more than say a 180 or a 200 series tire that tire is a 230 but buy todays standards it is as wide as a 250 only a 1/4 inch difference in width

what did help for the rigid was also running a 15 inch rim instaed of a 18 or a 19 i have more sidewall to absorb the shock the 250,s and 300,s are all on 18-20 inch rims and lower profiled.they look cool but the are Uncomfortable as hell as there is almost no sidewall

Back