Houston elects openly gay mayor

Well I think sex with animals is horrible but if a person married their cat so when they leave all their money to their cat, why not?

If you leave your money to a trust that takes care of your cat the government will get a huge chunk. Modern marriage is basicly a joke and a loop hole to keep the government and their grabbing hands off your stuff.

If that's true then why are there so many people hysterical about gays marrying? Lots of Bible-beaters WANT the government to get gays money?

Marry your cat and the lawyers will get the money anyway. Let's leave animals out of legal marriage because they get f*cked enough in this society as it is.

Werbung:
We've been all through that Pan... you vote Republicant you are a Republicant. But I know... I'd be embarrassed to admit it too.;)

And what you are is in the discrimination and force your personal religious beliefs on others business. It's just like the ones that scream foul when a business wants to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. The fact that Christmas it is not what the holiday is to every Jew, Muslim and at least 3 or 4 other major beliefs means nothing to you.

To you the holiday is just as you see it and as such you are offended when anyone says... Let's just have a generic greeting that is open to all.

Conservatives aren't big on "open to all" I've found. That's why their tent is so small and shrinking.

I hate that, like I am suppose to look at you can judge your Religion ...It makes me more mad when half the same people that are mad, know less about the truth about Christmas and there own religion then they do. I had one ***** at me that it was about the birth of Jesus and all that...and Just looked at them and said Jesus was not born in December, and Christmas is a Pagan Holiday hijacked to convert Pagans to be Christian......needless to say they where shocked lol

I hate that, like I am suppose to look at you can judge your Religion ...It makes me more mad when half the same people that are mad, know less about the truth about Christmas and there own religion then they do. I had one ***** at me that it was about the birth of Jesus and all that...and Just looked at them and said Jesus was not born in December, and Christmas is a Pagan Holiday hijacked to convert Pagans to be Christian......needless to say they where shocked lol

The truth can be traumatic.

Washington, DC voted to allow gay marriages despite threats by the Catholic church that they would cut aid to "...homeless shelters, food programs for needy families, and health services..." if the bill passed. Now THAT'S Christian! For all the people who have continued to tell me that it's not Christians promulgating hatred towards gays, all I can say is, "Here it is in the words of Catholic Archbishop Wuerl." Straight from the horses's... um, mouth.

What about the people who promulgate hatred towards religion?

D.C.'s same-sex marriage bill: Finding the right balance
By Donald W. Wuerl

The archdiocese and Catholic Charities are committed to continuing to provide services in the District. Despite the headlines, there has been no threat or ultimatum to end services, just a simple recognition that the new requirements by the city for religious organizations to recognize same-sex marriages in their policies could restrict our ability to provide the same level of services as we do now. This is so because the District requires Catholic Charities to certify its compliance with city laws when applying for contracts and grants. This includes contracts for homeless services, mental health services, foster care and more. Since Catholic Charities cannot comply with city mandates to recognize and promote same-sex marriages, the city would withhold contracts and licenses.

Each year, 68,000 people in the District rely on Catholic Charities for shelter, nutrition, medical and legal care, job training, immigration assistance and more. This assistance is offered to whoever needs it, regardless of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexual orientation.

Among consenting adults I don't care either. But children and animals will be victimized if we don't prevent it.
No doubt.

Let's HEAR IT, for that perpetually-GAWD-fearin' wannabe Prez-candidate LIL' RICKY SANTORUM!!!!!

rick-n-bill.jpg

I vote for both Ds and Rs, but mostly I's

and I hate to break it to you but I dont celebrate christmas, I like Passover :) and most other Jewish Holidays :)
....And, some o' your "best" (Jr. High) friends are Black, too.....right?

:rolleyes:

Why not abolish marriage?

And do away with all the legal benefits and privileges attendant thereto? Would this leave "marriage" in the hands of the churches and mean that the ceremony would have no more legal force than a baptism? I doubt that you will have an easy time selling that idea since marriage is a treasured cultural tradition.

Why do you think there is such a fuss about allowing everyone to have access to legal marriage? We all grow up with a loving marriage as the goal of our lives, of course the religious people would not want to share this wonderful thing with sinners like gays, of course gays want to share in this wonderful thing, why wouldn't they? And it all gets more complicated because the religious folks voted themselves a lot of benefits based on legal marriage and enshrined them in law, thus shooting themselves in the collective foot since the Constitution requires equal protection under the law and there is no reason to exclude gay people. My guess is that the battle will continue with the Christian majority ignoring Jesus commandment to love others as yourself and not to judge, so that they can keep on hating queers and persecuting them.

I'm legally married and I am happy about that, I have no desire to see marriage done away with, but do wish to see it extended to all consenting adults.

And do away with all the legal benefits and privileges attendant thereto? Would this leave "marriage" in the hands of the churches and mean that the ceremony would have no more legal force than a baptism? I doubt that you will have an easy time selling that idea since marriage is a treasured cultural tradition.

Yeah thats what it should be, like a baptism ceremony. No government at all. Its how it used to be and how it should still be.

I vote for both Ds and Rs, but mostly I's

and I hate to break it to you but I dont celebrate christmas, I like Passover :) and most other Jewish Holidays :)

You can say you're a potted plant if you want Pan, doesn't change a single thing.;)

You 100% of the time rant Conservative policies straight down the line. Conservatives vote Republicant. Hence you are a Republicant.

The must say "Merry Christmas" parable was just an example of how Conservatives as a group are like uber holy roller Christians that demand ONLY their belief system be acknowledged during the holidays even at the expense of people with different religious beliefs being purposely made uncomfortable.

Werbung:
Back