How close is the US to civil war?

Werbung:

Nearly half of Americans fear their country will erupt within the next decade. Ahead of the midterm elections this week, three experts analyse the depth of the crisis​

A long long way how long is it till someone put a pill in Putin's head . you claim you fight in the Ukraine are you one of the Russians who shoot thier own troops as they flee ?

Nearly half of Americans fear their country will erupt within the next decade. Ahead of the midterm elections this week, three experts analyse the depth of the crisis​

There are approximately 27 republicans in the mid terms who declared they will not accept fair elections if they lose.
That is copying what Trump did which ended in the j6 riots. If those 27 carry through their threats, civil war is inevitable.

But keep in mind IT IS REPUBLICANS threatening the country, not democrats.
If Trump were to be elected in 24, he would take that as a signal his work of establishing fascism is incomplete. It would take a small hiccup by democrats for the idiot to establish Marshall Law and his life long ambition would be complete.
America is one election away from a dictatorship. The wrong man elected, and the idiots that support Trump will get their arms and finish his business for him.

But here's the irony. It's the rabid republicans in here and everywhere that hate the thought of Marxism/fascism and rightly so. It's against at everything they believe in.
But in the next breath they support a guy who wants it.

I put it to readers, they are prepared to sacrifice the country to have a republican in power, at any cost. Even the loss of freedom, their guns.

Enjoy your midterms. The best is yet to come.

There are approximately 27 republicans in the mid terms who declared they will not accept fair elections if they lose.
That is copying what Trump did which ended in the j6 riots. If those 27 carry through their threats, civil war is inevitable.

But keep in mind IT IS REPUBLICANS threatening the country, not democrats.
If Trump were to be elected in 24, he would take that as a signal his work of establishing fascism is incomplete. It would take a small hiccup by democrats for the idiot to establish Marshall Law and his life long ambition would be complete.
America is one election away from a dictatorship. The wrong man elected, and the idiots that support Trump will get their arms and finish his business for him.

But here's the irony. It's the rabid republicans in here and everywhere that hate the thought of Marxism/fascism and rightly so. It's against at everything they believe in.
But in the next breath they support a guy who wants it.

I put it to readers, they are prepared to sacrifice the country to have a republican in power, at any cost. Even the loss of freedom, their guns.

Enjoy your midterms. The best is yet to come.
O please civil war you should know better besides your side would loose they are mostly cowards and criminals

O please civil war you should know better besides your side would loose they are mostly cowards and criminals
My "side" has the military behind it. How do you think your Rambo mates would survive then?

The sad part is it's only republicans who are perpetuating it. Not democrats. If it does happen, only you guys can be responsibility.

My "side" has the military behind it. How do you think your Rambo mates would survive then?

The sad part is it's only republicans who are perpetuating it. Not democrats. If it does happen, only you guys can be responsibility.
your side lol sure Boris sure

1. 2009 – Gallup Article​

In a 2009 Gallup article, most veterans of all ages are Republican. The finding was deduced from an analysis that included over 138,000 interviews conducted by the newspapers’ Poll Daily tracking starting January of 2009. Only 29 percent identified as a Democrat. Although this cannot exactly translate into the percent of the military that is democrat, it does indicate that there is a skew towards the Republican party.

2. 2018 – Military Times Article​

In an article by the Military Times in 2018, it was found that about 45 percent of polled troops intend to support Republican candidates. However, more than two-thirds of the responders are not registered with the party and thus do not count in the percentage of the military that is republican.

While the usual Democrats are threatening civil war if they lose, the simple fact of the matter is that this is the 21st century, not the 18th or the 19th. You can't overthrow a government with muskets and gunpowder anymore.

Political violence may increase because so many on the left resort to violence when they don't get their way.... and unfortunately in states like Oregon, the authorities don't do a darn thing about it.... but that's not exactly a "Civil War".....

While the usual Democrats are threatening civil war if they lose, the simple fact of the matter is that this is the 21st century, not the 18th or the 19th. You can't overthrow a government with muskets and gunpowder anymore.

Political violence may increase because so many on the left resort to violence when they don't get their way.... and unfortunately in states like Oregon, the authorities don't do a darn thing about it.... but that's not exactly a "Civil War".....
I didn't recall ONE Democrat being charged after the j6 riots.
Every single one supported Trump yet democrats love violence. Really? You must live under a rock.

I didn't recall ONE Democrat being charged after the j6 riots.
Every single one supported Trump yet democrats love violence. Really? You must live under a rock.
yes thousands were charged during blm riots inn case you didnt know by the end of june 2020 over 14,000 were arrested and who know how many after that

yes thousands were charged during blm riots inn case you didnt know by the end of june 2020 over 14,000 were arrested and who know how many after that
And every one of them were Democrat supporters?
Silly me. I thought they were demonstrating against Biden and his Marxist regime.
Did they storm the capital on j6? Was Biden hauled over the coals for it? Well he should be.

Werbung:
the BLM movement and riots came close as civilians both black and white were taking up arms to protect themselves and their homes and business I was worried it would get bad then .

Back