How close is the US to civil war?

Werbung:
Nobody regardless of party should promote division or succession or use such language.

Kari Lake who I like a lot said some things I wish she did not say. She said basically that we would not have a country if republicans do not make big gains tonight. That is nonsense.

I remember some Texans talking about succession back when Obama was president. Simply not acceptable for a patriotic American. Every 2 and 4 years we have elections to change people in power.

I hop

I hope there is a civil war.
It will prove what a dysfunctional ridiculous electoral system it is and the instigators will be republicans like the j6 riots.

Bring it on.
Boris only a complete mad man would want a civil war in this nation, but it explains you wanting to hurt all gunowner bur churches and hate for religion your about as anti-American as they come

I look at it a little more simply. He's an idiot.
The denial of your republican comrades wishes if the election is lost is breathtaking. Your ratbag gun toting Rambo's have threatened it many times. The j6 thing was the beginning. It is their freedom to have it if they choose and you wouldn't want to deny them that would you.
But if they did, would you support the democrats to stop it or fight it? That's the dilemma you find yourselves in.

Furthermore, republicans have an agenda pushed by Trump to support Russia in Ukraine.
Yes. Russia. How do you feel about your vote being used to support communism?

How about a return to Afghanistan? Feeling good about that? Got a stock of body bags now? The Taliban are now armed too.
Be careful what you wish for.

These dems are such f'ing morons. The left spent the entire summer of 2020 rioting, killing, and burning down our cities.

"the left" did? everyone on "the left"? burning down cities? which city was "burned down"?

you sound like a moron :)

"the left" did? everyone on "the left"? burning down cities? which city was "burned down"?

My my but your upset and harsh today . what happened did the little lady slip out before getting you out on bail ?
Calm down take 7 deep breaths and hold them just a little bit .
If that fails to help try Haldol maybe 2 would be best for young man .
Seriously calm down a bit dude before something. Inside breaks and you end up in the er .

My my but your upset and harsh today . what happened did the little lady slip out before getting you out on bail ?
Calm down take 7 deep breaths and hold them just a little bit .
If that fails to help try Haldol maybe 2 would be best for young man .
Seriously calm down a bit dude before something. Inside breaks and you end up in the er .

upset? yes, upset people often use a smiley in their posts. lol.

you're so stupid, as always :)

Only a complete imbecile like you would interpret my words in such a manner.

I thank the Good Lord that you are on the other side. If someone as stupid as you believed the things I believed in, I would do some serious soul seaching.

I thank the Good Lord that you are on the other side. If someone as stupid as you believed the things I believed in, I would do some serious soul seaching.

so you didn't mean what you said? lol.

so it wasn't everyone on the left..just...some people on the left? when you say "the left" you have to mean most of them at the very least, not some of them. did "most" of the people on the left do that for the summer? yes or no? lol

god you're stupid. lol

Werbung:

if you meant to say "SOME of the left", why didn't you? are you too stupid to write intelligently? maybe so :)

Back