how democrats and Nazis and fascist and commies are alike

You have to be born in this country to be eligible to be President. If Obama actually was born in Kenya, there would have been a big stink at the time he was running for President. There wasn't.
Your *********, as usual, doesn't wash.
Just because Obama got away with lying about his heritage does not mean he was not born where witnesses, including himself, claim he was born.

Werbung:
You have to be born in this country to be eligible to be President. If Obama actually was born in Kenya, there would have been a big stink at the time he was running for President. There wasn't.
Your *********, as usual, doesn't wash.

Again you are not getting it. I'm saying that HE SAID he was born in Kenya. HE SAID! He said it for much of his adult life.

I'm not challenging the legality of his presidency I'm not like a libtard. I'm not calling for the FBI to raid his house on Martha's vineyard. It is a matter of honesty and it also blows up the idiotic attempt by libtards to call people racist for challenging this or even mentioning it.

Just because Obama got away with lying about his heritage does not mean he was not born where witnesses, including himself, claim he was born.

This is why these sheet white foreigners 👻 loved Obama and hate Trump. Obama bent over backwards to advertise how he was not American. Born in Kenya raised in Indonesia!

The best American president according to white foreigners is somebody who hates America and is ashamed of their own country.

Again you are not getting it. I'm saying that HE SAID he was born in Kenya. HE SAID! He said it for much of his adult life.

I'm not challenging the legality of his presidency I'm not like a libtard. I'm not calling for the FBI to raid his house on Martha's vineyard. It is a matter of honesty and it also blows up the idiotic attempt by libtards to call people racist for challenging this or even mentioning it.
I've been through this B.S. back when Obama was running. I'm not rehashing it anymore. All you can't stand losing to facts.

Will Hoover, who wrote a 2008 story for the Honolulu Advertiser about Obama’s childhood in Hawaii, told PolitiFact that he reviewed microfilm archives and found two birth announcements for Obama. One was in the Honolulu Advertiser on Aug. 13 , 1961, and the other was in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin the next day. They both said the same thing: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, son, Aug. 4," and they were both submitted to the newspaper by the health department — not Obama’s family.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...no-barack-obamas-birth-certificate-isnt-fake/
There are too many apparent interferences by democrat Obama supporters who appear to be lying to cover for Obama. Take the liberal couple who allegedly lived at the house the article claims was occupied by the Obamas at the time. These discrepancies mean the issue of Obama's birth certificate remains unresolved.

https://dumbellnebula.com/obama.home.hawaii.htm

Evidence challenges claim over Obama's birth address

Father in bachelor pad while mom left islands

Documents uncovered by WND strongly suggest Barack Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham, President Obama's parents, did not live at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in Hawaii – even though birth announcements in local newspapers listed that address.

Both newspapers, the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin, carried the announcement about the Aug. 4, 1961, birth. Both included the 6085 Kalanianaole Highway address.

But WND has confirmed that the house at that street number was owned and occupied in 1961 by another longtime resident Hawaiian couple. Moreover, throughout the time he was in Hawaii, Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment at 625 11th Ave. in Kaimuki, within walking distance of the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where he was enrolled for studies in the fall term 1959.

The records from a Honolulu title search, obtained by WND, document 6085 Kalanianaole Highway was purchased in 1958 by Orland Scott Lefforge, a University of Hawaii professor, and his wife/companion Thelma Young, who lived at the property and remained owners into the 1970s.

With Lefforge and Young occupying the main residence at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in 1961, the only possibility would have been for Barack Obama Sr. to occupy with his wife Ann Dunham Obama and their infant
son the small cottage behind the house, a suggestion discussed earlier by the Honolulu Advertiser.

The naturalized citizen requirement to run for president has never been fully challenged in court. In my opinion it means that unless you have a parent who was in the service of the US government(Diplomatic, Military) outside the country you have to be born on US soil.

Ted Cruz(Canada) does not qualify.
Dan Crenshaw(Scotland) would not qualify.
Tim Tebow(Philippines) would not qualify.

John McCain who was born in Panama did qualify his father was in the US navy there.

The naturalized citizen requirement to run for president has never been fully challenged in court. In my opinion it means that unless you have a parent who was in the service of the US government(Diplomatic, Military) outside the country you have to be born on US soil.

Ted Cruz(Canada) does not qualify.
Dan Crenshaw(Scotland) would not qualify.
Tim Tebow(Philippines) would not qualify.

John McCain who was born in Panama did qualify his father was in the US navy there.

and your legal opinion is so credible. lol.

how about born to us citizens employed overseas? why don't they count?

So you can't refute anything that Boris said, huh?
Maybe because he is correct and you know it?
No its because boris endorses the burning of churches openly its a hate crime and act of a terrorist. I do not speak to such people.

If you choose to support such behavior i wont speak to you either . people who do such things Are scum . you should see who people are before you start holding hands with him .

and your legal opinion is so credible. lol.

how about born to us citizens employed overseas? why don't they count?

They don't count? I did not say they are less than human or not Americans. I do not believe they qualify to be president.

Please do not cry.

They don't count? I did not say they are less than human or not Americans. I do not believe they qualify to be president.

Please do not cry.

oh, so they just "dont count" for being able to run for president?
why not?

two us citizens have a kid overseas and you want to deny them the right to run for president because of your bigotry?
that's SAD.

anyone who goes around saying "libtard" has zero credibility for their political opinions. :)

kept us out of idiot wars? he didn't send troops to syria for example? why yes he did. he didn't promise to get us out of afghanistan and failed to keep that promise?

reducing taxes and regulations isn't inconsistent with being an authoritarian. duh.

he didn't attack critics? lol. he weaponized his followers, the people he criticized lived in fear. "Death threats from angry Trump supporters forced Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman, a 62-year-old grandmother, to flee her home of 20 years. Some messages called for her hanging; one urged people to “hunt” her. Freeman showed hundreds of menacing messages to police and called 911 three times."

take your head out of your behind. lol
you have no credibility

Werbung:
Back