How liberals ruin city's.

Werbung:
The liberal cities I have lived in were just fine
Feel free to prove every liberal city Is ruined

I do not have to he just did .
And Portland NYC Frisco Detroit Baltimore Chicago Dearborn Michigan . yes they are all fine liberal city's and I have lived or worked in several of them and they were liberal chat hole full of crime and perverts and raciest and stupidity . Boston , and so many more .

Of course that explains why you like them so much .

I do not have to he just did .
And Portland NYC Frisco Detroit Baltimore Chicago Dearborn Michigan . yes they are all fine liberal city's and I have lived or worked in several of them and they were liberal chat hole full of crime and perverts and raciest and stupidity . Boston , and so many more .

Of course that explains why you like them so much .
He proved every liberal city is ruined ?
Please quote where he did, moron lol
But you can't because he didn't

And of course def8ne ruined objectively and prove those cities are ruined lol
You whin8ng doesn't make a city ruined
It just makes you a whiner

He proved every liberal city is ruined ?
Please quote where he did, moron lol
But you can't because he didn't
Did I say he proved every city was ruined lug nut ? First all liberal city's do not have idiots like you in charge so that's a big plus.
But the ones who do such as those I mentioned earlier have idiots like you in charge are true shat holes..

Did I say he proved every city was ruined lug nut ? First all liberal city's do not have idiots like you in charge so that's a big plus.
But the ones who do such as those I mentioned earlier have idiots like you in charge are true shat holes..
So if liberals ruin cities why aren't all liberal cities ruined?

And define ruin

Define shat hole objectively
And show how the whole city us one
But you won't
Just more whining from you
God you are such a whiner lol
You must depress everyone in a ten mile radiys with it lol

No tent cities and garbage along city streets? No looting, assaults, and murders? No welfare lines? You must have lived in the rich gated communities, self-isolated from the dregs of society increased and worsened by leftist political policies.

1715012074687.jpeg

No tent cities and garbage along city streets? No looting, assaults, and murders? No welfare lines? You must have lived in the rich gated communities, self-isolated from the dregs of society increased and worsened by leftist political policies.

View attachment 13259

i see problems in all cities. duh. no city is crime free, moron. that includes cities run by...republicans. lol

but i have yet to find a city that is "ruined", define "ruined" and prove liberal cities are "ruined". duh

i see problems in all cities. duh. no city is crime free, moron. that includes cities run by...republicans. lol

but i have yet to find a city that is "ruined", define "ruined" and prove liberal cities are "ruined". duh
When I say 'ruined' what I actually mean is 'devastatingly damaged' like Baltimore has been from decades of corrupt Democrat cronyism and corruption.

Blacks joined together to produce miraculously high numbers of votes for Obama's reelection but not all blacks were happy that Obama did not honor his "quid pro quo" (black representative's words) responsibility to send Baltimore some "bacon" like they were used to getting from their black politicians.

11,897 views Dec 5, 2012

According to Detroit Councilwoman JoAnn Watson, President Obama owes the city some government 'bacon' for supporting him in the 2012 election. She believes Detroit is in desperate need of a government bailout but, until now, the White House has announced no plans to do so.

In a recent council meeting, Watson said, "Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that." Watson says it's been done before and if a city needs help, "that's what you do": "After the election of Jimmy Carter, the honorable Coleman Alexander Young [Detroit's former mayor], he went to Washington, D.C. and came home with some bacon."

Watson's quotes are causing a stir among conservative media outlets, blogs and even Twitter. Many conservative sites are suggesting now that Mitt Romney may have been correct in his assessment that Obama won re-election because he gave voters "gifts." Romney stated, "It's a proven political strategy, which is give a bunch of money to a group and, guess what, they'll vote for you."

Transcript

I agree, I find this whole topic absurd.

So no objective definition of ruined
Just more right wing blather
When I say 'ruined' what I actually mean is 'devastatingly damaged' like Baltimore has been from decades of corrupt Democrat cronyism and corruption.

Blacks joined together to produce miraculously high numbers of votes for Obama's reelection but not all blacks were happy that Obama did not honor his "quid pro quo" (black representative's words) responsibility to send Baltimore some "bacon" like they were used to getting from their black politicians.

11,897 views Dec 5, 2012

According to Detroit Councilwoman JoAnn Watson, President Obama owes the city some government 'bacon' for supporting him in the 2012 election. She believes Detroit is in desperate need of a government bailout but, until now, the White House has announced no plans to do so.

In a recent council meeting, Watson said, "Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that." Watson says it's been done before and if a city needs help, "that's what you do": "After the election of Jimmy Carter, the honorable Coleman Alexander Young [Detroit's former mayor], he went to Washington, D.C. and came home with some bacon."

Watson's quotes are causing a stir among conservative media outlets, blogs and even Twitter. Many conservative sites are suggesting now that Mitt Romney may have been correct in his assessment that Obama won re-election because he gave voters "gifts." Romney stated, "It's a proven political strategy, which is give a bunch of money to a group and, guess what, they'll vote for you."

Transcript

So no objective definition of ruined
Just more right wing blather
Perhaps the devoted Democrat was right. Obama failed the blacks who mobbed together to provide him with astronomically high numbers in the 2012 election, making him a scumbag for not honoring his quid pro quo duty to send them some bacon in return for their loyalty and labor.

Werbung:
Perhaps the devoted Democrat was right. Obama failed the blacks who mobbed together to provide him with astronomically high numbers in the 2012 election, making him a scumbag for not honoring his quid pro quo duty to send them some bacon in return for their loyalty and labor.
Still no definition of ruined
Just right wing blather

Back