How liberals ruin city's.

Werbung:
Perhaps the devoted Democrat was right. Obama failed the blacks who mobbed together to provide him with astronomically high numbers in the 2012 election, making him a scumbag for not honoring his quid pro quo duty to send them some bacon in return for their loyalty and labor.
Obama was an EXCELLENT president and he failed no one. He promised a healthcare bill and he delivered a very popular healthcare bill. No republican even really tried to do that in 120 years.

You are not anyone qualified in any way to speak for Black people. You refuse to admit that they are even related to White people, and think they all think alike.

Obama was an EXCELLENT president and he failed no one. He promised a healthcare bill and he delivered a very popular healthcare bill. No republican even really tried to do that in 120 years.

You are not anyone qualified in any way to speak for Black people. You refuse to admit that they are even related to White people, and think they all think alike.
I did not say he failed, the black councilwoman accused Obama of failing to honor his quid pro quo duty to bring some bacon home to Detroit.

I did not say he failed, the black councilwoman accused Obama of failing to honor his quid pro quo duty to bring some bacon home to Detroit.
So what? What bacon? Have you never heard the slogan "you cannot please everyone?"
What did Obama promise Detroit that he did not deliver? You cannot say, because you have no clue.

So what? What bacon? Have you never heard the slogan "you cannot please everyone?"
What did Obama promise Detroit that he did not deliver? You cannot say, because you have no clue.
You are asking me questions you should be asking the black woman who claims Obama did not honor his quid pro quo duty to bring back some bacon to the blacks of Detroit for their 'faithful service' (voting fraud labors?) in 2012.

I have no obligation to ask anyone anything, dimwit.
So one Detroit councilwoman wanted to grandstand for the evening newscast. So whucking fut?

Werbung:
I have no obligation to ask anyone anything, dimwit.
So one Detroit councilwoman wanted to grandstand for the evening newscast. So whucking fut?
She spilled the beans on Obama's failure to honor the long-standing Democrat quid pro quo traditional duty to bring back the bacon to those black election workers who produce miraculously high election results for selected Democrats.

Back