How the Liberal Media Works

Werbung:
There you go...

Copy and paste the part after the "=" sign.. In this case "t-JbRH2morI", then highlight it in your post and click on the [
iconyoutube.gif
] button and it will look like:

[_YOUTUBE]t-JbRH2morI[/YOUTUBE_]

(I have added _underscores_ so it doesn't show as a video in my post)

Not sure what I did wrong!

Here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-JbRH2morI

I love Glenn Beck, he is my fav. and to some degree I am with him, let Obama have it. It was Jimmy Carter and his misery index that brought the great Ronald Reagan, The misery of the one true messiah of the liberal cause would bring someone great too.

and if worse brings better, then the misery of Obama would bring someone even better than Reagan :) cuz he is even worse than jimmy carter

I've met Glenn a few times in person now, LOVE him! Have great photos of the two of us somewhere..

OH..& Thanks GenSeneca..

I love Glenn Beck, he is my fav. and to some degree I am with him, let Obama have it. It was Jimmy Carter and his misery index that brought the great Ronald Reagan, The misery of the one true messiah of the liberal cause would bring someone great too.

and if worse brings better, then the misery of Obama would bring someone even better than Reagan :) cuz he is even worse than jimmy carter

Yeah, and the misery of the Treaty of Versailles coupled with the Depression brought Hitler for Germany.

Yeah, and the misery of the Treaty of Versailles coupled with the Depression brought Hitler for Germany.

And the misery of Hitler brought a united, free Germany, with a massive economy. (United of course a bit later on)

Thats scary

I never knew about the misery of the treaty of versailles, I learn so much in this forum :)

hey question you are in Mass. are there tons of obama stickers, signs and banners ?

we have almost none yet the state says its going his way.

And the misery of Hitler brought a united, free Germany, with a massive economy. (United of course a bit later on)

Well, the misery of Hitler actually brought the Red Army and about forty-five years of disunity, occupation, and (more) misery; it's a bit simplistic to say that the misery of Hitler resulted in a unified Germany, kind of like saying the Revolution brought about the Spanish-American War. It did, but there was a lot of other stuff in between.

And anyway, for the majority of Hitler's reign in Germany, the German economy was doing pretty well. It wasn't until the war turned against them that everything went to hell and gone for most of the German populace.

In any case, expecting "misery" to beget "prosperity" is far from a sure bet.

Thats scary

I never knew about the misery of the treaty of versailles, I learn so much in this forum :)

We can pretty much blame the French for that one, too.

hey question you are in Mass. are there tons of obama stickers, signs and banners ?

Actually, I go to school in New Hampshire, so I haven't been down to MA in about two months. That said, there have been quite a few Obama signs around my hometown down there since the beginning of the summer. One house in particular put a mural on their back wall, styled after an Obama campaign poster.

Up here in New Hampshire the thing's more of a crapshoot. I go to an art school so you can probably figure out what kind of signs I see on campus :p. Around the rest of the state, though...Put it this way: Up until about two weeks ago, I had to drive by a house with "Tom Tancredo for President!" signs all over their lawn. There are plenty of McCain signs, and even a few Ron Paul holdouts.

we have almost none yet the state says its going his way.

Where are you again? The little quote in your location seems to suggest Oregon, but I'm making an effort to not make assumptions about things around here.

Well, the misery of Hitler actually brought the Red Army and about forty-five years of disunity, occupation, and (more) misery; it's a bit simplistic to say that the misery of Hitler resulted in a unified Germany, kind of like saying the Revolution brought about the Spanish-American War. It did, but there was a lot of other stuff in between.

And anyway, for the majority of Hitler's reign in Germany, the German economy was doing pretty well. It wasn't until the war turned against them that everything went to hell and gone for most of the German populace.

In any case, expecting "misery" to beget "prosperity" is far from a sure bet.

Kind of like it is simplistic to gloss over the entire Weimar Republic and skip 20 years to Hitler? :rolleyes:

We can pretty much blame the French for that one, too.

Actually, I go to school in New Hampshire, so I haven't been down to MA in about two months. That said, there have been quite a few Obama signs around my hometown down there since the beginning of the summer. One house in particular put a mural on their back wall, styled after an Obama campaign poster.

Up here in New Hampshire the thing's more of a crapshoot. I go to an art school so you can probably figure out what kind of signs I see on campus :p. Around the rest of the state, though...Put it this way: Up until about two weeks ago, I had to drive by a house with "Tom Tancredo for President!" signs all over their lawn. There are plenty of McCain signs, and even a few Ron Paul holdouts.

Where are you again? The little quote in your location seems to suggest Oregon, but I'm making an effort to not make assumptions about things around here.

I am in the most liberal city in the state of Oregon. And I am shocked. 4 Years ago at this time there were so many Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers I could never count them all. There was a Kerry Edwards sign on at least every 3d to 4th yard. This year I seriously have a hard time finding bumper stickers and I can tell you how many yard signs are out there, not that many!

I have seen a few Obama 08 that are left over from the primary, (less than ten) but even with those I see more Hillary 08 than I do Obama ones. I have not yet seen an Obama/Biden but we have a few McCain/Palin ones. I have not seen any Obama/Biden bumper stickers, just Obama 08 from the primary. I see more old faded Bush/Cheney stickers and old Kerry/Edward stickers than I see Obama 08 stickers.

Last Saturday I seriously drove to the biggest mall in Eugene and I drove up and down the parking lot looking for Obama bumper stickers. my little girl and I made a game of it. We found 3 of them and looked at well over a thousand cars.

I dont know if they just have not got the signs ready yet or what is going on but its strange to see in my liberal town.

I did get a letter from the Obama website today saying I will get a free yard sign if I donate 15 dollars. Maybe there are less signs because you have to pay for them?

we also have a ton of yard signs out there for mayor. Jim Torey was a republican now an Indy and I could never count the yard signs with his name on them. He is going against the current mayor who is a flaming lib and I see some of her yard signs but they are far less than the Torey.

This is all really wierd for a liberal town. I think about it every day while I drive, I spend most of my time looking for bumper stickers and yard signs for Obama. As you can see, I have no life until after the election is over.

I was in portland 2 weeks ago and I saw a few more than Eugene but really not even a dozen all together in bumper stickers and 1 yard sign (again an old one from the primary)

I want to know if this is a Eugene thing or an Oregon thing or if this is happening all over.

Not sure what I did wrong!

Here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-JbRH2morI

Beck's style isn't my favorite, but that is a great play-by-play of exactly what happens, waaayyyy too often.

We've a couple who are close friends. Unfortunately, their steady diet for news and analysis is CBS, CNN (NOT Glen Beck though), Good Morning America, the Today Show & Entertainment Tonight. Although they still are "registered" Democrats, I've got her at least watching some things on Fox, and sometimes listening to our local talk radio show, Hannity & Boortz. She actually criticized the mannerism of Katie Couric in the Palin interview.

Okay, back on track.... they're a prime example of how effective the methods of the MSM really is. Too many people either don't have the time to spend, or choose not to spend the extra time digging for some truth.

In one of my past lives as a Purchasing Manager, I trained my staff to take a few extra seconds or minutes to try to assure accuracy. I've always been a firm believer that once a mistake is made, you're at the mercy of 1) discovering the mistake before disaster strikes and 2) being able to correct that mistake at whatever stage you catch it. This is the philosophy the MSM utilizes: with intentional misdirections or out-right lies, you're ahead in your agenda because somebody has to discover it, and then has to try to undo the damage you've inflicted.

Good contribution! Thank you!

Werbung:
There you go...

Copy and paste the part after the "=" sign.. In this case "t-JbRH2morI", then highlight it in your post and click on the [
iconyoutube.gif
] button and it will look like:

[_YOUTUBE]t-JbRH2morI[/YOUTUBE_]

(I have added _underscores_ so it doesn't show as a video in my post)

Thanks for explaining this, GenSeneca. I tried to post one, and couldn't get it right either... So maybe now I will!

Back