How's everybody weather wise?

Well Bunz you're a tough one if you can battle those kinds of extremes that's for sure. Glad you're OK with it.

Its a small inconvenience, but Im generally fine with it, no mosquitos, and no tourists! :D
I personally go to flannel lined jeans when the temp gets much below 32 degrees... so I'm relatively sure I'd die in Alaska!:D
I dont break out lined jeans until it is below 0. Same goes with my fur hat(cant beat seal and sea otter!) At the same time, anything above 80 and I melt.
It's note worthy that when talking about conditions you stated your concern for those less furtunate... says a lot about you!
Well I appreciate your sentiments, it is the truth. On the last day it was real cold, a man froze to death outside of his house. They havent released the info yet regarding if he was passed out drunk, or slipped and knocked himself out and then froze. But he is dead regardless. In either case, if it was +50 he would be alive.
STAY WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now there has been an interesting turn of events here weather wise. Its +40 and raining! The chinook winds have wreaked havoc and all the roads are now ice rinks. I am home from work and the schools are closed. In less than a week, it warmed literally 80 degrees. :eek:

Werbung:
Bunz;82007]Its a small inconvenience, but Im generally fine with it, no mosquitos, and no tourists! :D

I dont break out lined jeans until it is below 0. Same goes with my fur hat(cant beat seal and sea otter!) At the same time, anything above 80 and I melt.

I'm sure there are advantages, and by the way I have one of those Russian looking fur hats that I love too... the difference is mines not real fur (but still great) and I have to wear mine anytime the wind chill hits anything close to 0 degrees... you're probably still in shorts at 0 wind chill!:D

Back