Hypocrites, Haters, and Opportunists

If you are headed of a cliff does it matter how fast you are going? Excuse me for not giving the GOP a pass for sucking less.

http://www.lp.org/platform

Look through my post if you find anything that contradicts let me know otherwise fvck off.

I' ve seen your posts, seen the LP's agenda LONG ago. If you prefer to focus on an out of power party over the one IN power and violating that agenda daily, at least get over the nonsense of claiming that ideology.

Werbung:
I' ve seen your posts, seen the LP's agenda LONG ago. If you prefer to focus on an out of power party over the one IN power and violating that agenda daily, at least get over the nonsense of claiming that ideology.

But its the party out of power that claims to be the answer they claim to be the defenders of freedom. At least the dems dont claim to be something they are not they never claimed to be anything but the tyrants they are.

"Why on earth you would need a lot of rounds in your magazine?"

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=149121&postcount=3

Who cares so long as you do not infringe on the rights of others ? Libertarian not.

Look all day for that seemingly tyrannical comment... Im actually kind of flattered you would put in the effort to slander me and dishonestly so. That statement was taking out of context.

Because later in that very post you claim seals my fate as a tyrant and a traitor to liberty I say this. "But then again why must they regulate it? They are indeed silly laws." I can believe you tried that you are absolutely shameless.

I was expressing that I have not the need for that many rounds and I have never been in favour of limiting the amount of rounds to anyone.

If you got to that last few pages of that very thread I was arguing with pockets in favour of gun right.

Um so I believe we are back to the fvck off and come back with some evidence part of the conversation.

Look all day for that seemingly tyrannical comment... Im actually kind of flattered you would put in the effort to slander me and dishonestly so. That statement was taking out of context.

Because later in that very post you claim seals my fate as a tyrant and a traitor to liberty I say this. "But then again why must they regulate it? They are indeed silly laws." I can believe you tried that you are absolutely shameless.

I was expressing that I have not the need for that many rounds and I have never been in favour of limiting the amount of rounds to anyone.

If you got to that last few pages of that very thread I was arguing with pockets in favour of gun right.

Um so I believe we are back to the fvck off and come back with some evidence part of the conversation.

you start with the liberal stance of arms protection being tied to hunting and finish with calling this regulation silly. neither is the case for a libertarian.

to thine own self be true.

you start with the liberal stance of arms protection being tied to hunting and finish with calling this regulation silly. neither is the case for a libertarian.

I called for no regulation.

neither did you call the proposed legislation what it is.

I called it silly and denounced the regulation. You tell me to be true to myself... You be true to something. Such obstreperous distortions will fork you tongue and split your face in two. And for what reason do you lie? To beat down those with principles because you have sold them out to a party of lies.

I called it silly and denounced the regulation. You tell me to be true to myself... You be true to something. Such obstreperous distortions will fork you tongue and split your face in two. And for what reason do you lie? To beat down those with principles because you have sold them out to a party of lies.

see people like him , you cant debate and you can't reason, and you cant compromise with...because even if your on there side..your not enough on there side that your a evil person who they must attack. you see, you did not disagree with me enough...just simply not agreeing is not enough it must be done with great yelling and hyperbole , sprinkled with a few lies if needed...or your just not trying hard enough.

we dont agree on alot of issues...but we can debate them...some people here...can't see the difference between a libertarian like you, or moderate liberal like me, or Stalin...a hard core commie...there is no gray...its you believe just what I do...or your with them.

Its kinda sad

Folks..please..the reason I stay on this forum is the relatively civilsed level of debate and diversity.

All these ad hominem attacks do is waste everyone's time.

Lets stick to issues.

Comrade Stallone

Werbung:
Yes and baseless accusations without any support is something an adult would do. You are scum.
Scum is when you lie through your teeth to claim to be one thing because you are too embarrassed and unmanly enough to admit what you are even though your posts state otherwise.

I accuse you of nothing that the majority of the sane people here have already come to realize about you. You're a liberal lying trying to be one of those people that dont have the courage to align yourself to a certain political belief.

Back