Hypocrites, Haters, and Opportunists

Scum is when you lie through your teeth to claim to be one thing because you are too embarrassed and unmanly enough to admit what you are even though your posts state otherwise.

I accuse you of nothing that the majority of the sane people here have already come to realize about you. You're a liberal lying trying to be one of those people that dont have the courage to align yourself to a certain political belief.

Coward... You make claims then refuse to prove them.

Werbung:
Im a Libertarian and Im sick of everyone pimping this out for personal gain even you.

You know, there's an old saying in law....

...that, when you hear a clock strike "thirteen," that should call into question not only the thirteenth toll, but the previous twelve, as well.

In other words, one is forced to question the entire process by which thirteen was arrived at.

Well, when one of the most anti conservative in this group..IMO.. professes to be a libertarian, that doesn't "ring true" to me. It rings more like thirteen, in which case you kinda have to question the entire thought process.

best regards
Doug

I could be wrong..

Well, when one of the most anti conservative in this group..IMO.. professes to be a libertarian, that doesn't "ring true" to me. It rings more like thirteen, in which case you kinda have to question the entire thought process.

best regards
Doug

I could be wrong..

Libertarians are not now and will never be allied with the conservatives. The clock struck twelve you just miscounted. Libertarian are social liberals and fiscal conservatives. Your understanding of Libertarianism is greatly flawed.

Yes, you are wrong.

Libertarians are not now and will never be allied with the conservatives. The clock struck twelve you just miscounted. Libertarian are social liberals and fiscal conservatives. Your understanding of Libertarianism is greatly flawed.

Yes, you are wrong.

You don't know what you're talking about, as usual. The lib media always portrays libertarians as pro-Abortion Holocaust, as is the Libertarian Party establishment, but many libertarians are not.

Eg:

http://www.l4l.org/

Depriving a human being of his life because it's "convenient" is about as antithetical to libertarian principles as you can get.

You don't know what you're talking about, as usual. The lib media always portrays libertarians as pro-Abortion Holocaust, as is the Libertarian Party establishment, but many libertarians are not.

Eg:

http://www.l4l.org/

Depriving a human being of his life because it's "convenient" is about as antithetical to libertarian principles as you can get.

Libertarians view abortion as a state/personal issue. But that's completely irrelevant Rick.

Libertarians view abortion as a state/personal issue. But that's completely irrelevant Rick.

No, libertarians have all kinds of views on abortion, and in fact some of them have formed the organization I gave the link for. The "personal issue" is Libertarian Party establishment b_llsh_t - it's indistinguishable from the pro-abortion position, much as if you said murder was a "personal issue".

Werbung:
No, libertarians have all kinds of views on abortion, and in fact some of them have formed the organization I gave the link for. The "personal issue" is Libertarian Party establishment b_llsh_t - it's indistinguishable from the pro-abortion position, much as if you said murder was a "personal issue".

Your being overly emotional take a breath and come back...

You're right but then you're wrong... Those Libertarians adamantly opposed to abortion advocate legislation on the state level. Very few Libertarians believe it is a federal issue.

P.S.

Are you seriously now arguing that Im not a Libertarian because I agree it the LP "establishment"? Rick you're a funny guy.

Back