I agree with Trump. Have Biden take a drug test before the debate.

Werbung:
Have you seen the clip from the Lincoln project showing Trump's gaffes. It's hilarious. And all done by republicans.
I bet Trump has made a lot of them and I bet you don't really like anyone mentioning the really outrageous gaffes made by Biden.

I bet Trump has made a lot of them and I bet you don't really like anyone mentioning the really outrageous gaffes made by Biden.
Trump could find his arse without a map. He'll have nothing to the hundreds of millions Biden will unleash.
His financial backers are refusing him money now.

Trump could find his arse without a map.

1716477992024.png

He'll have nothing to the hundreds of millions Biden will unleash.
His financial backers are refusing him money now.
Biden has the full support of anti-American billionaires around the world and the full backing of Dominion voting machine owners and operators. Trump likely does not stand a chance against the nearly dead old guy he is running against.

View attachment 13838

Biden has the full support of anti-American billionaires around the world and the full backing of Dominion voting machine owners and operators. Trump likely does not stand a chance against the nearly dead old guy he is running against.

dont worry, there are plenty of hateful right wing morons willing to vote for trump.

both make gaffes.
only one keeps repeating anti american lies about the stolen election.
You rant on and on about how you blindly believe democrats did not commit voter fraud but you fail miserably to disprove the evidence of fraud against them.

You rant on and on about how you blindly believe democrats did not commit voter fraud but you fail miserably to disprove the evidence of fraud against them.

i rant about nothing of the kind, *****.
i state facts and laugh at your antiamerican claims.

you have failed to disprove that you are a serial killer. lol.

Biden looks quite hale and fit.
Trump looks disheveled, fat and squishy.
That's because he is. He's an overweight incontinent old turd. Shits himself regularly. Little wonder his wife left him.
He shit himself so often she sometimes had to sleep at the shallow end of the bed.

Werbung:
Back